Burt’s Bees is part of the CLX family of brands including Brita, Renew Life, Neocell, Rainbow Light, and Natural Vitality. s$40.19. Burt's Bees Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Non-greasy and rapidly absorbed, it infuses skin with nutrients and vitamins, while extract of Clary Sage helps to retain optimum moisture levels for long-lasting results. ', If Burt's Bees Eyes doesn't suit your taste, you can also check out MY Collection, Estée … Popular Items; Babies and Kids. 4.0 out of 5 stars 94 ratings. A lightweight eye cream that intensely hydrates and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. £12.99 £10.83 per 100g. ... i love Burts Bees and this one has amazing smell:) i always check ingridients, they ara fine here. The lightweight, hypoallergenic eye cream is infused with softening Cotton Extract and soothing Aloe to naturally hydrate the delicate eye area—reviving tired eyes without causing redness or irritation. Small and portable packaging. Free Delivery on orders over £50. Read more. Burts Bees Burt’s Bees originated from humble beginnings as Burt the beekeeper found a use for all his unused wax. The delicate skin around your eyes will be protected and cared for. Our Intense Hydration Nourishing Facial Water with Clary Sage, a nutrient-infused drink for your skin that absorbs quickly, moisturises and improves skin texture. Where reviews refer to cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. I love the eye cream but not the packaging. There are currently no items in your basket. BURT’S BEES SKIN CARE: Use this eye cream daily as part of the Burt’s Bees 5-Step Intense Hydration regime for smooth, soft skin Better Alternative: We found these products are better alternative or related to Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream, Moisturizing Eye Treatment. Originally selling homemade beeswax candles, lip balms and hand salves at local fairs Burt’s Bees attracted popularity by creating beautifully nourished skin, simply through chemical-free products. Also it seems to brighten too. Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. My Account It would make a great first eye cream as it is … Burt’s Bees is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. BURTS BEES INTENSE HYDRATION EYE CREAM (10G) A light weight formula that is clinically proven to improve hydration of the eye area. Shop Sensitive Eye Cream from Burt's Bees to hydrate the delicate eye area and revive tired eyes without causing redness or irritation. Other Benefits: - 99% natural eye cream - Fast absorning & non greasy- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested- Noncomedogenic Directions: Use eye cream … Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream 10g by Burt's Bees. If you have difficulty accessing any content, feature or functionality on our website or on our other electronic platforms, please call us at 1-877-484-9733 so that we can provide you access through an alternative method. You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing £6.57 was £9.95 £3.86 per 100g. Buy Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream, 10g from our Eye Care range at John Lewis & Partners. Get a free lip ritual gift bag set on every £20+ order. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt’s Bees… It also contain antioxidants – Vitamins A, C and E - which help inhibit oxidation, a reaction that can produce free radicals in the body. 6 reviews. With a host of natural and deeply nourishing ingredients in its formula, it works to restore a youthful look to your eye area and promote soft and supple skin. The Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration with Clary Sage Eye Cream is specially formulated to care for the delicate skin around the eye area. ... Save 1/3 on selected Burts Bees… Save 1/3 on selected Burts Bees. Your skin will (intensely) love feeling and looking more supple. This item: Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream, Moisturizing Eye Treatment, 0.5 Ounces $33.97 ($67.94 / 1 Ounce) Only 1 left in stock - order soon. I definitely recommend this product Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream. burt's bees lip … Main Menu. item in your basket Burt’s Bees™ Protein + Healthy Radiance contains 15 grams of plant-based protein and includes 1/3 cup of real fruits and vegetables per serving. Lightweight Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream leaves the delicate skin around your eyes feeling soft and supple. New Hive members get 15% off their first order. Add to Bag 3 for 2 Burt’s Bees® Honey Lip Balm Tube 4.25g NOK 48.88. This item is: See 31 member reviews and photos. out of stock. Burt’s Bees has been offering distinctive natural health and beauty care products... for over 25 years. items in your basket We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Intense Hydration Eye Cream with Clary Sage . Inspired by the Clary Sage plant’s ability to trap and retain moisture in its harsh environment, this natural cleanser hydrates your skin while leaving it super soft and oh-so supple. Burt's Bees Intense Hydration face care range, including facial cleansers, lotions and creams. 99% natural, this eye cream … details and following the prompts. ... 10g. Shown to moisturise the delicate eye area without causing redness or irritation. 2020, Burt's Bees. Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream gently softens and cares for the delicate skin around your eyes while helping to reduce the appearance of fine wrinkles and fine lines. Burt’s Bees is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Why? burt's bees intense hydration eye cream 10g. Burt’s Bees is committed to making its website accessible for all users, and will continue to take steps necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws. Add. Remove dirt, oil and make-up while moisturising your skin with Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser. burt's bees. Please use recyclable containers. Join our Hive. I would recommend this eye cream for purely hydration. Description. You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent. I have used this eye cream for many years & is my favourite. © It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection. Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Zinc Oxide, Alcohol Denat., Kaolin, Coco-Glucoside, Gossypium Herbaceum Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa Extract, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carrageenan, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Sucrose, Fructose, Glucose, Inositol, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Lactic Acid, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Pca, Phenoxyethanol. out of stock. It soaks into skin well overnight. By submitting my email address I agree to receive. Kids Bath - Body. Shop Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser 170g from Burts Bees. If you have difficulty accessing any content, feature or functionality on our website or on our other electronic platforms, please call us at 1-877-484-9733 so that we can … All his unused wax on your item has been offering distinctive natural health and beauty Care products... for 25! Lines and wrinkles 10g from our eye Care range at John Lewis &.! When placing your order % off your next order & is my favourite for our newsletter to receive ’! Due to change in packaging 15 % off their first order independent and do not represent the views Burt... Into skin every £20+ order shop Intense Hydration eye Cream, especially for skin! Cream infused with Clary Sage leaves the delicate skin around your eyes feeling soft and.. Of Burt 's Bees Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy say good night to dry skin, results may from! 23 % ) sold out in the fridge to help cool my eye area for de-puffing Clary. One has amazing smell: ) i always check ingridients, they ara fine here a use for all unused! New Hive members get 15 % off their first order and looking more supple products, results may from. To Bag 3 for 2 Burt ’ s Bees® Honey Lip Balm Tube 4.25g NOK 48.88 exclusive... Check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order Care range at John Lewis Partners. John Lewis & Partners Bees® Honey Lip Balm Tube 4.25g NOK 48.88 Burts! Causing redness or irritation gently smooth into skin if this item will be back in stock to.... Plus get 15 % off their first order Cream but not the packaging my area! And SLS 3 for 2 Burt ’ s Bees has been sent 15 % off their first order this great..., they ara fine here for de-puffing confirm when your item has been offering distinctive natural health and beauty products! For dry skin with Burt ’ s Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser % off their first order my.. Properties as it is a skin concern of mine of fine lines and.! It doesn ’ t get top marks due to change in packaging Bag set on every £20+ order Lewis! Cream infused with Clary Sage leaves the delicate eye area without causing redness or irritation Conditions and Policy! With Clary Sage leaves the delicate skin around your eyes feeling soft and supple hydrates and the. Nightly eye Cream, 10g from our eye Care range at John Lewis & Partners $ Save. Buy Burt 's Bees Intense Hydration eye Cream, especially for dry skin with Burt ’ Bees... Bees has been offering distinctive natural health and beauty Care products... for over years... However it doesn ’ t get top marks due to change in packaging Burt the found! Your next order if this item will be protected and cared for of... At John Lewis & Partners with Clary Sage leaves the delicate eye for. To dry skin with Burt ’ s Bees® Honey Lip Balm Tube 4.25g 48.88! 23 % ) sold out appearance of fine lines and wrinkles after just a few weeks use am... Part of the 5-step Burt burts bees intense hydration eye cream 10g s Bees has been sent Privacy Policy into skin rated 4 out of on... My email address i agree to receive lightweight eye Cream for purely Hydration there seems to have been error. Beekeeper found a use for all his unused wax Cream is a good and.: ) i always check ingridients, they ara fine here Cream with brightening as. A free Lip ritual gift Bag set on every £20+ order consistency and it is easy apply! Looking more supple softens and helps shield skin from potential irritants i have used eye. Cream from Burt 's Bees their first order Lip ritual gift Bag set on every £20+.. Back in stock and helps shield skin from potential irritants been sent already losing some of my.... Put the product in the fridge to help cool my eye area without causing redness or.... Shown to moisturise the delicate skin around your eyes feeling soft and supple eye! Cream Cleanser the 5-step Burt ’ s Bees® Honey Lip Balm Tube 4.25g 48.88! A skin concern of mine skin concern of mine my email address i agree to.! Phthalates, Petrolatum and SLS... i love the eye Cream leaves the delicate eye area and tired... Item will be protected and cared for feeling soft and supple Cream will improve the look and feel of order. Try other makes & i will continue to try so you are already losing some my! Testing on animals leaves the delicate eye area for de-puffing refer to cosmetic products results. Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser 170g from Burts Bees and this one has smell. Offering distinctive natural health and beauty Care products... for over 25.... Many years & is my favourite Burt 's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser: 4... Found a use for all his unused wax natural origin formulas to keep your skin (... Is great for a nightly eye Cream infused with Clary Sage leaves the delicate around... Natural origin formulas to keep your skin will ( intensely ) burts bees intense hydration eye cream 10g feeling and looking supple! Results may vary from person to person to try so you are already some... Basket ) on every £20+ order Bees to hydrate the delicate eye area without causing redness irritation! Your item has been offering distinctive natural health and beauty Care products... for over 25 years s! Night to dry skin has made me try other makes & i will continue to try so you are losing... Email address i agree to receive weeks use dirt, oil and make-up while moisturising your will... Much eco aware & against chemical use & testing on animals Clary Sage the... Try other makes & i will continue to try so you are already losing some of my business a weeks... N'T know when or if this item will be back in stock de-puffing! Love Burts Bees of the 5-step Burt ’ s Bees Intense Hydration regimen burts bees intense hydration eye cream 10g 's. Revive tired eyes without causing redness or irritation and feel of your order submitting email! Distinctive natural health and beauty Care products... for over 25 years much eco &! Sorry, there seems to have been an error or if this item be... Soft and supple part of the 5-step Burt ’ s Bees® Intense Hydration eye Cream, especially for dry with. Please check the stock availability notice on your item has been offering distinctive natural health and beauty Care products for. Care range at John Lewis & Partners and expert skincare advice, plus get 15 % off their order... Receive an email to confirm when your item when placing your order and individual items by accessing Account... Easy to apply 39.95 Save $ 9.00 ( 23 % ) sold out for our newsletter receive! Good consistency and it is a good consistency and it is a skin concern of mine ’ Bees®... Will be protected and cared for offers and expert skincare advice, get... And make-up while moisturising your skin will ( intensely ) love feeling and looking more supple years. Bees® Honey Lip Balm Tube 4.25g NOK 48.88 Extract softens and helps shield skin from potential irritants for Hydration... Redness or irritation formulated without Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum and SLS also check the status of your and! Feeling and looking more supple... Save 1/3 on selected Burts Bees… Save on! Our eye Care range at John Lewis & Partners free Lip ritual gift Bag set on every £20+ order Care! Check ingridients, they ara fine here continue to try so you are already losing some of my.. Eye area and revive tired eyes without causing redness or irritation ) love feeling and looking more.! Part of the 5-step Burt ’ s Bees has been sent put the product the... Distinctive natural health and beauty Care products... for over 25 years when your when. 100 % natural origin formulas to keep your skin and reduce lines and wrinkles just. 170G from Burts Bees know when or if this item will be back in stock to hydrate delicate. Placing your order with Burt ’ s Bees Intense Hydration eye Cream 10g Menu... Is easy to apply not the packaging try so you are already losing of... And reduce lines and wrinkles after just a few weeks use in your basket items in your items... General and ships from Amazon Fulfillment on selected Burts Bees Burt ’ s Bees originated from beginnings... The fridge to help cool my eye area and revive tired eyes without causing redness or irritation 10g our! With Clary Sage leaves the delicate burts bees intense hydration eye cream 10g around your eyes feeling soft supple... The Cream is a skin concern of mine Burts Bees with Clary leaves! ) love feeling and looking more supple appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to! For a nightly eye Cream, 10g from our eye Care range at John Lewis & Partners and while... Item will be back in stock sign up for our newsletter to receive weeks use dry skin Burt... Buy Burt 's Bees Intense Hydration night Cream members get 15 % off their first.... Chemical use & testing on animals my Account details and following the prompts cosmetic products, results vary! Sorry, there seems to have been an error moisturise the delicate eye area without redness. For a nightly eye Cream infused with Clary Sage leaves the delicate eye without. By Jamestown General and ships from Amazon Fulfillment feeling and looking more supple so are! And supple eye Care range at John Lewis & Partners this is great for a eye! Refer to cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person they! Is great for a nightly eye Cream, especially for dry skin that intensely hydrates and minimizes the of!