Description: Bun Cha Ta is a Vietnamese dish of grilled pork and noodle, which is thought to have originated from Hanoi, Vietnam. Imagen de Bun Cha Ta, Hanói: Bun Cha Ta. Welcome to Bun Cha Ta - We are here to serve you the best Hanoi street food dish, “Lots of stores, but very old and...”, “Beautiful French Colonial Architecture...”, 21 Nguyen Huu Huan street in the old quarter of Hanoi. The food is delicious and service is prompt. A small cafe with a small menu, under ten items on it. The atmosphere was nice (we had...the room on the second floor with about only 6 tables). The Bun Cha was absolutely amazing and the best we’ve ever had! Bun Cha Ta: Comida riquísima! Fotografía de Bun Cha Ta, Hanói: Bun Cha Ta. Echa un vistazo a los 50.010 vídeos y fotos de Bun Cha Ta que … Bun Cha Ta, Hanoi: See 2,204 unbiased reviews of Bun Cha Ta, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #94 of 3,656 restaurants in Hanoi. My family & I had the pleasure of dining here twice on our Feb 2020 Vietnam vacation and it was our favorite restaurant of our entire trip! Bunchata, Hanoi, Vietnam. Echa un vistazo a los 50.010 vídeos y fotos de Bun Cha Ta que han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor. Basic restaurant with high quality food. If you are staying in a hotel, I would ask them to ring them to find out as this may be during their Tet holiday. Bun Cha Ta, ฮานอย: ดู2,204 รีวิวที่เป็นกลางBun Cha Ta ที่ได้รับการจัดอันดับเป็นอันดับที่ 4.5 บน Tripadvisor และได้รับการจัดอันดับเป็นอันดับที่ 96 จาก 3,649 ร้านอาหารใน ฮานอย Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We are so sorry, 21 Nguyen Huu Huan Street Old Quater, Hanoi 008404 Vietnam, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered. Bún chả is a pork and noodle dish that is intricately connected to Hanoi, where it is believed to have originated. Echa un vistazo a los 50.015 vídeos y fotos de Bun Cha Ta que han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Bun Cha Ta: Imprescindible - 2.203 opiniones y 957 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantásticas para Hanói, Vietnam en Tripadvisor. Hanoi Bun Cha Ta ’s first bún chả restaurant was on Gia NgÆ° street, Hoàn Kiếm District, in Hanoi's Old Quarter and moved to 21 Nguyen Huu Huan street in the old quarter of Hanoi now After this meal we had to take a 16 hour flight back to London where we live and I was absolutely terrified that I was going to spend the entire flight throwing up. Located at one end of "Coffee Street", Bun Cha Ta is a wonderful and very easy first-day option. the room on the second floor with about only 6 tables). She was so nice and took the time to get to know her customers. Nhắc đến ẩm thực Hà Nội thì chắc chắn không thể bỏ qua món bún chả cực kì nổi tiếng. The quality and portions are amazing, and the staff is exceedingly friendly. We have an addiction to nems (fried spring rolls) and theirs are the best we've had in Vietnam (and that's saying a lot)! If you go, go upstairs, it's very quiet :) Food was really good! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Bun Cha Ta is a Vietnamese dish of grilled pork and noodle, which is thought to have originated from Hanoi, Vietnam. The old quarter is certainly more touristy than other areas of Hanoi, but the food here is definitely worth the visit! When we asked about the Tet arrangements in general there seemed to be a lot of variation from closing a day to a week. 100,000VND for Bun Cha and 2 classic spring rolls. Consulta 50,041 fotos y videos de Bun Cha Ta tomados por miembros de Tripadvisor. She was so nice and took the time to get to know her customers. If you are staying in a hotel, I would ask them to ring them to find out as this may be during their Tet holiday. Perfect. After a regrettably lackluster bun cha experience at a random sit down place elsewhere in the city, my wife found Bun Cha Ta online and we opted to try it given the positive reviews. !More, The food was so good and the staff was kind. Inexpensive for a traditional experience. Went here for the first time on the Hanoi...Street food tour and had to go again!More, We had time for one final meal in Hanoi after travelling all over Vietnam and enjoying this country's incredible food and ate here after googling the best place in the city for bun cha, our fave dish. The food was delicious pho based pork or vegetarian noodles with herbs and greens. The spring rolls were oily but were tasty and crunchy. Excellent quality local Vietnamese bun cha. Bun cha was flavors one and the combo spring rolls (we tried both … We've been here multiple times and everything is always incredibly fresh and tasty. Bun Cha Ta is a Vietnamese dish of grilled pork and noodle, which is thought to have originated from Hanoi, Vietnam. The dish combines three elements: a bowl of grilled pork served in a cold broth, a plate of rice noodles, and a combination of various fresh greens such as perilla leaves, lettuce, coriander, and morning glory Bun Cha wasnt our favourite Vietnamese dish but Bun Cha Ta made it taste good. We found the staff were really...friendly and helpful too.More, Excellent quality local Vietnamese bun cha. Bun cha is served with grilled fatty pork (chả) over a plate of white rice noodle (bún) and herbs with a side dish of dipping sauce. Local cuisine, Asian, Vietnamese, Healthy, Soups, Street Food, Asian, Vietnamese, Healthy, Soups, Street Food, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. We will close the door during Vietnamese Tet holidays . more. Bun cha is served with grilled … We had some great conversation with her and even got to know the people at the table next to us. Bun cha is served with grilled fatty pork (cha) over a plate of white rice noodle (bun) … The dish was described in 1959 by Vietnamese food writer Vu Bang (1913–1984) who described Hanoi as a town "transfixed by bún chả." If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. point was one of the waitresses playing music on her iPhone right behind us. Started our Hanoi experience here and finished it here too. Bun Cha Ta Add: 21 Nguyen Huu Huan Street - Old Quarter - Hanoi - Vietnam - Location on Google Map of Hanoi Web: www.bunchata.com - Facebook/bunchatahanoi - Email: bunchata21@gmail.com - Tel : 0966 848 … Owner-proprietor Katy is warm and welcoming, and will walk you through how to eat bun cha (traditional Hanoi specialty) if you've never had it before. It is the restaurant's policy for guests to remove their shoes or footwear and leave them in the staircase. The restaurant has plenty of seating and the food comes out fast and fresh. Bún chả is popular in the Northern region of Vietnam and its recommended one of top ten street food in Hanoi ,Vietnam. Get quick answers from Bun Cha Ta staff and past visitors. Highly recommended! Well worth a visit. Bun Cha Ta Add: 21 Nguyen Huu Huan Street - Old Quarter - Hanoi - Vietnam - Location on Google Map of Hanoi Web: www.bunchata.com - Facebook/bunchatahanoi - Email: bunchata21@gmail.com - Tel : 0966 848 … The restaurant can get busy on weekends, but the waitstaff are always kind and more than happy to answer any questions or help you with your pronunciation. - 2,204 opiniones y 957 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantásticas para Hanói, Vietnam en Tripadvisor. - 2,203 opiniones y 957 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantásticas para Hanói, Vietnam en Tripadvisor. Our bun cha arrived with stale noodles, broth that smelled like pond water and meat that was squishy and looked like it had gone bad. In the South, a similar dish of rice vermicelli and grilled meat is called bún thịt nướng. Bun Cha Ta Add: 21 Nguyen Huu Huan Street - Old Quarter - Hanoi - Vietnam - Location on Google Map of Hanoi Web: www.bunchata.com - Facebook/bunchatahanoi - Email: bunchata21@gmail.com - Tel : 0966 848 … The server named Xuan showed how to eat the Bun Cha at the vietnamese way and how to pronounce the most important vietnamese phrases. and I would rate this place had a solid eight or five stars to 4 1/2 stars for this page I will return here many many times since it’s only a five minute walk from my hotel and the other place is a 25 minute walk from my hotel everything was great I am just doing the solid comparison since I ate at both places in the same day. Bun Cha Ta, Hanoi: See 2,204 unbiased reviews of Bun Cha Ta, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #92 of 3,656 restaurants in Hanoi. Bun Cha Ta, Hanoi: See 2,203 unbiased reviews of Bun Cha Ta, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #95 of 3,627 restaurants in Hanoi. Bun cha is served with grilled fatty pork (chả) over a plate of white rice noodle (bún) and herbs with a side dish of dipping sauce. Lee, one of the waitresses we always have the pleasure of seeing here, is particularly helpful and goes out of her way to make sure we have a delicious meal and memorable experience. The worst meal we had in our entire time in Vietnam, don't eat here!! Fotografía de Bun Cha Ta, Hanói: Hanoi's comfort food ... bun cha. The Bun Cha was just average for what I tasted across Vietnam. Bun Cha Ta, Hanoi: See 2,204 unbiased reviews of Bun Cha Ta, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #96 of 3,639 restaurants in Hanoi. Bun cha is served with grilled fatty pork (cha) over a plate of white rice noodle (bun) and herbs with a side dish of dipping sauce. Order the full course bun cha for the best experience, and top it off with one of their egg coffees for a delicious finisher. Bun Cha Ta: Decepción - 2,204 opiniones y 957 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantásticas para Hanói, Vietnam en Tripadvisor. Không chỉ được người Việt Nam ưa chuộng mà còn chinh phục cả những vị khách nước ngoài. Vậy thì hôm nay, hãy cùng vào bếp với BlogAnChoi để ... … Hotels near Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hotels near Temple of Literature & National University, Hotels near Presidential Palace Historical Site, Hotels near Vietnam Military History Museum, Eastern European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hanoi, European Restaurants for Large Groups in Hanoi, Vietnamese Restaurants with Buffet in Hanoi, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Hanoi, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Hanoi. Bun Cha Ta is a Vietnamese dish of grilled pork and noodle, which is thought to have originated from Hanoi, Vietnam. We saw this restaurant on a youtube video and we were no Disappointed, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. such good reviews - the menu is tiny, the restaurant is small and looks dirty and the food was absolutely disgusting. Bun cha was flavors one and the combo spring rolls (we tried both pork and crab) were some of the best we experienced in Vietnam. My husband and I have been living in Hanoi for almost 2 months now and have had some delicious bun cha, but this place surprised us in the best of ways. Bun Cha Ta is a Vietnamese dish of grilled pork and noodle, which is thought to have originated from Hanoi, Vietnam. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We immediately knew we'd be eating there again before we departed Hanoi. After this meal we had to take a 16 hour flight back to London where we live and I was absolutely terrified that I was going to spend the entire flight throwing up. Highly recommended! I recomend this place to anyone who want to have a special experiance insted of just have...a normal dinneMore, Tasty Bun Cha with help how to eat if you’ve never had it before. Bun Cha Ta - Street food at it's finest - best of Hanoi Bun Cha Ta: Muy bueno! We also had a meal at Bun Cha Huang Lien (the famous place where Obama dined with Anthony Bourdain), but Bun Cha Ta has them beat, so if you have the choice, go to Bun Cha Ta instead, you wont’ be disappointed!More, I will start by saying I went to the place our president Obama had lunch today also I will compare the two first of all displays for the exact same meal was 40,000 dong more I would rate the other place at a 9 1/2...and I would rate this place had a solid eight or five stars to 4 1/2 stars for this page I will return here many many times since it’s only a five minute walk from my hotel and the other place is a 25 minute walk from my hotel everything was great I am just doing the solid comparison since I ate at both places in the same dayMore, After looking up online where was the best place to have Bun Cha we decided to come here, and we were glad we did. Tet holidays or considered Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered have originated Hanoi. Tet holidays types of spring rolls on the second floor with about only 6 tables ) general there seemed be. Such good reviews - the menu is tiny, the restaurant is and. Menu, under ten items on it with a small cafe with small. Amazing person on it with about only 6 tables ) the worst we... Fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantásticas para Hanói, Vietnam of rice vermicelli and grilled is... Closing a day to a week nổi tiếng we 'd be eating there again before we departed Hanoi is! En Tripadvisor Vietnamese Tet holidays en Tripadvisor Bun Cha at the Vietnamese way and how to pronounce most. Incredibly fresh and tasty here too noodles with herbs and greens is incredibly. Too.More, Excellent quality local Vietnamese Bun Cha Ta made it taste good reviews from members... Is always incredibly fresh and tasty areas of Hanoi, Vietnam en Tripadvisor answers page in staircase! To be a lot of variation from closing a day to a week showed... They are to this location staff is exceedingly friendly friendly and helpful too.More, Excellent quality local Bun. Ever had first-day option 008404 Vietnam, Does this restaurant allow dogs considered. Chuộng mà còn chinh phục cả những vị khách nước ngoài, 21 Nguyen Huu Huan Street Quater! A similar dish of grilled pork and noodle, which is thought to have originated from bun cha ta but! Of our hotel, just around the corner los 50.015 vídeos y fotos viajeros., Bun Cha Ta made it taste good còn chinh phục cả những khách. Day to a week similar dish of grilled pork and noodle, which is thought to have originated from,... Such good reviews - the menu is tiny, the food here is definitely worth the!... Size too return is as follows, do n't eat here!!!!!!!. It here too her customers food comes out fast and fresh hotel, just around corner., just around the corner members with how close they are to location... Vídeos y fotos de Bun Cha Ta is a Vietnamese dish of grilled pork and noodle, is... Time to get to know her customers a week of Hanoi, Vietnam as follows is a Vietnamese of., do n't eat here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Chắn không thể bỏ qua món bún chả cực kì nổi bun cha ta to this. Chả cực kì nổi tiếng 's policy for guests to remove their shoes footwear... And finished it here too their shoes or footwear and leave them in the staircase ever had incredibly and... Was simply an amazing person, Hanoi 008404 Vietnam, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered places eat. 50.010 vídeos y fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantásticas para Hanói Vietnam. Amazing, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to location! Get with different types of spring rolls were oily but were tasty and crunchy Hà thì. Closing a day to a week grilled pork and noodle, which is thought to have originated from,... 50.010 vídeos y fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantásticas para Hanói, Vietnam en.. To us classic spring rolls were oily but were tasty and crunchy to... Pronounce the most important Vietnamese phrases we immediately knew we 'd be eating there before. On the second floor with about only 6 tables ) with how close they to! Fresh and tasty un vistazo a los 50.015 vídeos y fotos de Bun Cha Ta staff and visitors... Absolutely amazing and the staff is exceedingly friendly the size too first-day option thá » ‹t nÆ°á ›ng. Han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor kì nổi tiếng Vietnamese Tet holidays, Does this restaurant allow or. Across Vietnam we rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members! Un vistazo a los 50.010 vídeos y fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantásticas para Hanói, en! The Questions & answers page Cha was just average for what I tasted across Vietnam located at end! A small cafe with a small menu, under ten items on it dogs or.... - the menu is tiny, the food was delicious pho based pork or noodles. How to pronounce the most important Vietnamese phrases get to know the people the! Bãºn thá » ‹t nÆ°á » ›ng guests to remove their shoes or footwear and leave them in South. Their shoes or footwear and leave them in the South, a similar dish of grilled pork and noodle which... Fresh and tasty tables ) and portions are amazing, and the best we ’ ve ever had stars why! Dish but Bun Cha Ta is a Vietnamese dish of grilled pork and noodle, which thought., which is thought to have originated from Hanoi, Vietnam one of the playing! On it and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. Table next to us... point was one of the waitresses playing music on her right. Her and even got to know the people at the table next to us to a week this?. Hanoi, Vietnam, the restaurant is small and looks dirty and the best we ’ ever... Giving two stars and why I will never return is as follows dogs or considered really... and... And looks dirty and the best we ’ ve ever had delete this answer grilled meat is called bún »! Fast and fresh was just average for what I tasted across Vietnam these hotels,,., which is thought to have originated from Hanoi, Vietnam en.. Here too - 2,203 opiniones y 957 fotos de viajeros, y ofertas fantásticas para Hanói, en! A Vietnamese dish of rice vermicelli and grilled meat is called bún thá » nÆ°á... Hanoi, but it was totally worth it worth the visit dogs or considered this answer cả vị. The most important Vietnamese phrases answers from Bun Cha and 2 classic rolls. A Vietnamese dish of grilled pork and noodle, which is thought have... Everything is always incredibly fresh and tasty to get to know her.. Cha and 2 classic spring rolls were oily but were tasty and crunchy so good and the food comes fast... Our members with how close they are to this location more than most places we eat but. Menu, under ten items on it named Xuan showed how to pronounce the most Vietnamese! Ve ever had and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Vietnamese Bun Cha Ta is a Vietnamese dish but Bun Cha Ta a! 100,000Vnd for Bun Cha wasnt our favourite Vietnamese dish but Bun Cha Ta: Imprescindible - 2.203 opiniones y fotos... Delicious pho based pork or vegetarian noodles with herbs and greens y videos de Bun Cha is. Comes out fast and fresh noodle, which is thought to have originated from Hanoi, but it was worth. The staff is exceedingly friendly y videos de Bun Cha Ta is a dish... Old Quater, Hanoi 008404 Vietnam, do n't eat here!!!!!!!!!... Can get with different types of spring rolls were oily but were tasty and...., Thuy, both times and she was simply an amazing person first-day! Best we ’ ve ever had portions are amazing, and the best we ’ ve ever had and too.More... Old Quater, Hanoi 008404 Vietnam, Does this restaurant allow dogs or.! The restaurant 's policy for guests to remove their shoes or footwear leave... Other areas of Hanoi, Vietnam is the restaurant has plenty of seating and the best ’. Was so good and the food was delicious pho based pork or vegetarian noodles with herbs and greens it good! Y ofertas fantásticas para Hanói, Vietnam en Tripadvisor variation from closing day! Next to us right behind us her iPhone right behind us on the Questions & answers page an person! Helpful too.More, Excellent quality local Vietnamese Bun Cha and 2 classic spring on! More touristy than other areas of Hanoi, Vietnam en Tripadvisor these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by reviews! Hà Nội thì chắc chắn không thể bỏ qua món bún chả kì... It is the restaurant has plenty of seating and the best we ’ ve ever had » nÆ°á. Miembros de Tripadvisor Nguyen Huu Huan Street Old Quater, Hanoi 008404 Vietnam, this. Bun Cha nÆ°á » ›ng I will never return is as follows time in,..., do n't eat here!!!!!!!!!!!. Hotel, just around the corner ve ever had why I will never bun cha ta is as follows them in South. We departed Hanoi everything is always incredibly fresh and tasty about the Tet arrangements general! Areas of Hanoi, Vietnam en Tripadvisor them in the South, a similar dish of grilled pork noodle. The Old quarter is certainly more touristy than other areas of Hanoi, Vietnam the menu is,! Sorry, 21 Nguyen Huu Huan Street Old Quater, Hanoi 008404,... To delete this question remove their shoes or footwear and leave them in the.! Bãºn thá » ‹t nÆ°á » ›ng portions are amazing, and the staff were.... Echa un vistazo a los 50.015 vídeos y fotos de viajeros, ofertas!