Thanks for clarifying. 3. Rising. BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Use exact match Bathrooms Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA Homeowners Association (HOA)HOA fees are monthly or annual charges that cover the costs of maintaining and improving shared spaces. Find Brooklyn apartments, condos, town homes, single family homes and much more on Trulia. I added shelves and bars and big white glass doors. Search Cazizo for Rentals, Sales & Rooms. Not just those touristy things to do in NYC; but parties, clubs, activities, events, festivals. Google image searched for "evil leather chair" was not dissapointed: https://www.google.com/search?q=evil+leather+chair&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO7YzmktfRAhUC4yYKHZx1DwIQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=FApxqkRVgW2hmM%3A. This may be a stupid question but, how are the pictures being hanged on the brick wall? 853 President Street #4F. Hot. Internet whiz kid and Reddit co-founder Aaron Swartz, facing trial in February in a controversial computer-hacking case, committed suicide in his Brooklyn bedroom… Select how many bedrooms you want. How is a co-op different from a condo? See floorplans, pictures, prices & info for available Cheap apartments in Brooklyn, NY. Less is more for living spaces, well done! search by city, state, property name, neighborhood, or address. Apartment rent in Brooklyn has decreased by -4.1% in the past year. These days, Airbnb is as authentically New York as the most iconic hotels, and these Airbnb homes in Brooklyn prove just that. I've found this to be the best way to find a spot. : CozyPlaces. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. List your property. 100 Apartments For Sale in Brooklyn, NY. top. Get instant access to a lot of relevant information about Brooklyn, NY apartments for sale, including property descriptions and photos. Sorry if posts like this aren't allowed here - first time poster. See all 7276 apartments and houses for rent in Brooklyn, NY, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Our shift into the era of the gig economy is official. UK. 659 Apartments for rent in Downtown Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY. Since the late 1990s, Brooklyn’s spacious loft-style apartments, comparatively low rents, and public transit opportunities have attracted an artsy community, which led to Brooklyn’s trendy vibe. Target Inspired Home Decor .. $1,802 . View Me. Brooklyn Apartments. Tape? Cost of living. Beds. It's just easier to weed them out when you see the same listing in 3 different neighborhoods. The building was built in 1899 and used to be housing for the hotel staff of the neighboring hotel. Home Decor. 1 of 45 $ Verified. View Me. Use the map view to find Brooklyn, NS homes and apartments for sale, based on amenities or city features that you may want close by. New Today. I would prefer a larger size bedroom. Cities Near Brooklyn. 2BR $2050 Many other luxury apartments. When I first moved to my Brooklyn apartment and got settled into a semi-regular, day-to-day life, I started looking for things to do and see. Ratings. card. 455 N End Ave New York City, NY 10282. I was thinking about doing a built-in live edge shelving behind the chair, but I'm not sure if its worth it. Brooklyn, NY is the second most expensive place in the nation to live, partly due to the cost of gas, extravagant restaurants, grocery, and nightlife outings. $0. Williamsburg charities? (edit), We're actually looking for some thoughts on a few things/furniture if you want to check out the rest of the album: http://imgur.com/a/JzwW1. About 216 Freeman St Brooklyn, NY 11222. José Andrade Rocha brought a 592-square-foot apartment in Lisbon back to life by restoring its original, early 20th-century materials, strengthening its relationship with the street, and defining its public and private spaces. save search. hot. Greetings, I'm a full-time professional that is 32y-o. Price per night. Apartment rent in Brooklyn has decreased by -4.1% in the past year. Since the late 1990s, Brooklyn’s spacious loft-style apartments, comparatively low rents, and public transit opportunities have attracted an artsy community, which led to Brooklyn’s trendy vibe. Advertise Sign In / Register Rent. I like my knock-off versions of the Tolix. Ellen 718-753-5387 Homes R Beautiful RE search titles only has image posted today bundle duplicates miles from zip. brooklyn > apartments / housing for rent... « » press to search craigslist. Shanice , professional female 32 $700 monthly Large room . bedrooms - bathrooms - ft 2. availability. Ratings. Posted by 23 hours ago. Apartments for Rent in Brooklyn, NY . Hot New Top Rising. Bathrooms. Episode Synopsis: Jake's fate is in Gina's hands as his crushing debt threatens to put him on the streets; Holt and Jeffords hold performance reviews; Rosa and Boyle have a run-in with an other officer. View Map. I admit I used PAX from Ikea for my similar walk-in closet. card classic compact. Official Cheap Brooklyn Apartments for rent from $500 . Ratings. Country Style Living in the City. Beds Avg Sq Ft Avg Rent; Studio: 462: $2,022: 1 BR: 571: $1,918: 2 BR: 740: $2,845: 3 BR : 880: $3,634: Articles. 2. Apartments for Rent in Brooklyn, NY . Apartments for Rent in Brooklyn, NY . 2 comments. 2 Condos Were Illegally Converted Into 18 Micro Apartments In NYC "The ceiling heights were 4.5 feet to 6 feet tall on each level, depending on where … Stay informed about the latest entries on the real estate market by saving your searches. For the potted tree I think you could get a fiddle leaf fig. Next. May 2020. rising. Someone toss me a Bob-omb and I'll show you. Hot New Top. Can anybody suggest any Williamsburg charities that are making an impact locally? Tolix stools are fantastic. Tenancy agreements in Brooklyn, New York can range from a few months to a few years! Posted by 6 years ago. We were thinking metal and wood, maybe with a leather back? Mario Pope, 25, of Brooklyn, is facing multiple charges Friday. 2 0 . Press J to jump to the feed. I really like /u/Kenblu24's photo with a bunch of neutralish pillows with slightly different textures and then one pop pillow (on each side I assume). 5 5. If safety is a factor in your move to New York's busiest borough, here are some of Brooklyn's safest neighborhoods. Studio apartments could offer the best of Brooklyn living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. woman wants large room in Brooklyn. What did that filled in door used to go to? 7. C$0. Reddit founder Aaron Swartz hanged himself in his Brooklyn apartment in 2013 Soon after Dolan's death, the internet started drawing similarities between to the two deaths Archived. 31 Ocean Pky Brooklyn, NY 11218. Safe Neighborhoods for Renters in Brooklyn. Jul 9th, 2015. List your property. apartments / housing for rent. Lighting Designer here and absolutely bang-on in my opinion. new. Oct 15, 2019 - My (Thrifted) Brooklyn apartment. Business. Looking For [Looking for] A Roommate Sharing 2bd/1bath Apt in Sunnyside Queens $950 heat&water included. Areas Manhattan; Brooklyn; Queens; Bronx; Staten Island; New Jersey; All NYC + NJ; Popular neighborhoods. … 2 bed, 3 bath, $11,500/month . Politics. hot new top rising. Not what you asked, but the closet is a little bit of an eyesore. To clarify, we own it and its a co-op which is different than a condo. Since the late 1990s, Brooklyn’s spacious loft-style apartments, comparatively low rents, and public transit opportunities have attracted an artsy community, which led to Brooklyn’s trendy vibe. It was a nice 1br for 570k that is twice the size of the 2br I currently rent with a roommate and could be converted to rent an extra bedroom to a roommate. Search Filters. $1,000+ Suitability. Read More . Beds Avg Sq Ft Avg Rent; Studio: 446: $2,226: 1 BR: 351: $1,975: 2 BR: 774: $4,103: 3 BR: 952: $5,545: Articles. woman wants large room in Brooklyn. Studio. Price per night. 853 President Street #4F. 82 Units Available. Internet whiz kid and Reddit co-founder Aaron Swartz, facing trial in February in a controversial computer-hacking case, committed suicide in … 1 km. I find the big sites such as trulia or hot pads has outdated info and craigslist has bad quality. Hot. I like Padmapper.com the best as far as sites go. Safe Neighborhoods for Renters in Brooklyn. 12. Anything else we should maybe do? The 249-room hotel at 247 Metropolitan Ave. (from $119/night) consists … 0+ rooms, 2+ guests. Apartment rent in Brooklyn has decreased by -4.1% in the past year. There are 2,744 apartments and condos for sale in Brooklyn, NY. 1/7. Owner log in. If safety is a factor in your move to New York's busiest borough, here are some of Brooklyn's safest neighborhoods. 1 3 31. US. 90 E 18th St Apartments. Safe Neighborhoods for Renters in Brooklyn. Last updated December 10 2020 at 2:47 AM. Posted by 7 hours ago. View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today. They make knock-offs with wood seats. Just be warned that there are a lot of fakes there too. close . Read More . Distance from. Listed by Anthony T Crews Real Estate LLC (155 Water Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201) Featured. Any. We need throw pillows, but we lean too much to neutral colors. We found 7204 luxury apartments for rent in Brooklyn, NY on realtor.com®. In fact, I don't think you'd need the 3 downlights there at all! view details Call Now (929) 447-7343. close. hot. Episode Discussion: S01E18 "The Apartment" Close. Cozy Places • r/CozyPlaces. 5 years ago. It just looks a bit odd having differing colour temperatures in the same space. Tenancy agreements in Brooklyn, New York can range from a few months to a few years! price. Join. I think lighter well built stools are great in a loft setting. Brooklyn Apartments for Rent. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. $2,595 for rent; 1 bed; 1 bath; Rental Unit in Park Slope. Most Brooklyn apartments for rent, condos, and townhouses offer flexible rental options coupled with convenient amenities. Apartment rent in Brooklyn has decreased by -9.9% in the past year. Join. Explore. Apartment List / NY / brooklyn / downtown brooklyn. Search NYC apartments for rent on StreetEasy including no-fee rentals and for rent by owner. Entertainment. One of the firm’s latest debuts is the Pod Brooklyn, which opened in Williamsburg last year. The u_BrooklynApartment community on Reddit. It happened around 1 a.m. Monday on Underhill Avenue in Prospect Heights. : CozyPlaces. Just be warned that there are a lot of fakes there too. $2,595 for rent; 1 bed; 1 bath; Rental Unit in Park Slope. Brooklyn, NY is the second most expensive place in the nation to live, partly due to the cost of gas, extravagant restaurants, grocery, and nightlife outings. Do you just hammer between the bricks with a nail? Flatbush/Brooklyn College Vic - Mod 1BR $1650. Oct 15, 2019 - My (Thrifted) Brooklyn apartment. Clutter-Free Apartment in Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn. You can close in on a specific neighbourhood or area by simply drawing around them with the polygon or radius tools. 35. A series of gray sliding doors divide the living spaces. José Andrade Rocha brought a 592-square-foot apartment in Lisbon back to life by restoring its original, early 20th-century materials, strengthening its relationship with the street, and defining its public and private spaces. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Pinterest; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; SF Loft in San Francisco by Wardell+Sagan Projekt. Apartment rent in Brooklyn has decreased by -9.9% in the past year. Williamsburg, Brooklyn New York City r/ williamsburg. It just seems a tiny bit off balance to have chair+shelves+lamp+chandelier on one side and nothing on the other. DUMBO is bordered to the north by John Street (and the East River), to the south by Sands Street (and Downtown Brooklyn), to the east by Old Fulton Street (and Brooklyn Heights), to the west by Bridge Street (and Vinegar Hill). : CozyPlaces. Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Brooklyn during your tour. 1 bedroom $2,190 to $2,350. Co-ops … BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Use exact match Bathrooms Any1+1.5+2+3+4+ Home TypeHouses Manufactured Condos/co-ops Multi-family Apartments Lots/Land Townhomes Max HOA Homeowners Association (HOA)HOA fees are monthly or annual charges that cover the costs of maintaining and improving shared spaces. Search for; World. 1 of 6 A crime scene unit vehicle is parked near the scene of a shooting in the Brooklyn borough of New York, Monday, Nov. 23, 2020. Brooklyn woman, 47, is sexually assaulted and robbed by a man who followed her into her apartment, pretended he had a gun and tied her upNYPD says man. card. Kid friendly (223) Elder access (161) Business Travel (70) Pet friendly (32) Show more. Hot New Top Rising. Take a look at this super modern spot in Tribeca and prepare to be impressed. 9 9. 43 comments. ", Press J to jump to the feed. Safe Neighborhoods for Renters in Brooklyn. But I'm not an interior designer, just my opinion :). Posted by 15 hours ago. Explore apartment listings and get details like rental price, floor plans, photos, amenities, and much more. This apartment is fitted with 3 bedrooms, a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom fitted with a shower. A series of gray sliding doors divide the living spaces. Use the map view to find Brooklyn, NS homes and apartments for sale, based on amenities or city features that you may want close by. Straight out of a 19th-century novel, this scenic private house offers … S. Studio. The McCarren Grand is almost ready and it is really a special one @grand_street_development @mnsrealestate @meshberggroup #greenpoint #brooklyn #apartmentsforrent #apartments #williamsburg (at Brooklyn, New York) Rising. New York City Real Estate Listing Platform. 463 sqft. As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Brooklyn, NY is $2,022 for a studio, $1,918 for one bedroom, $2,845 for two bedrooms, and $3,634 for three bedrooms. I started looking into apartments to buy I would like in the area and went to the first close open house that looks nice to get an idea of apratments in the area. card classic compact. Cost of living. 1. Brookdale Battery Park Apartments. 7. Try moving or lugging around most barstools that value looks over usefulness. I keep to myself and barely have visitors. Along with being a historic district, most of the neighborhood's beautiful homes apartments offer jaw-dropping views of the Manhattan skyline and Brooklyn Bridge. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.google.com/search?q=evil+leather+chair&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO7YzmktfRAhUC4yYKHZx1DwIQ_AUICSgC&biw=1366&bih=638#imgrc=FApxqkRVgW2hmM%3A. You can also use the map view to find apartments and condos based on amenities in Brooklyn, NY that you may want close by. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Plus, you’ll have the 100-year-old roller coaster known as the Coney Island Cyclone. Check in — / — / — Check out — / — / — Guests. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. HOA fees are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods. Most Brooklyn apartments for rent, condos, and townhouses offer flexible rental options coupled with convenient amenities. Why? New York City … The regular cast of Brooklyn 99 is amazing, but adding ringers like Smits and Whitford is the perfect secret sauce to any holiday meal. In addition to the large bay windows throughout, the apartment features heated flooring, a separate laundry room, and a marble-clad bathtub. Stools move a lot, they aren't like a sofa or armchair. Beds Avg Sq Ft Avg Rent; Studio: 446: $2,226: 1 BR: 351: $1,975: 2 BR: 774: $4,103: 3 BR: 952: $5,545: Articles. Any. Crown Heights is a neighborhood in the central portion of the New York City borough of Brooklyn.Crown Heights is bounded by Washington Avenue to the west, Atlantic Avenue to the north, Ralph Avenue to the east, and Empire Boulevard/East New York Avenue to the south. Health. Menu; DUK News. 7. Bathrooms. I just finished apartment hunting so here you are: If you are actually in Brooklyn or near the places you want to live, walk to local real estate offices (if you don't mind paying a fee). Read More . Affordable Senior Apartments in Brooklyn, NY with Affordable (109 Rentals) close. 3+ Beds. Find No Fee Apartments in NYC. Is there some special type of screw? Posted by 2 months ago. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. The chair under the chandelier needs some updating, as well as the book case behind it. We were considering getting some custom made, but $$$. HOA fees are common within condos and some single-family home neighborhoods. Right now we're just thinking "evil leather chair"... what ever that means. Do you have any detail (maybe sections) of what you used to uplight the brick wall from the skirting? Cheers. View Me. I think if you want to put a chair with a higher back (a la evil chair) in front, you'll want to have a taller bookshelf so it doesn't look like it's been tucked behind the chair and forgotten. Tribeca. If safety is a factor in your move to New York's busiest borough, here are some of Brooklyn's safest neighborhoods. C$1,000+ Suitability. Architecture art piece dining room LA landscaped garden McClean Design Modern Sunset Strip. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access. 1K likes. r/Yerpitsbrooklyn: All things yerpbrooklyn. Hot New Top. Something like this in a dark wood color, or something like this but taller might be cool. Reddit; Mail; Embed; Permalink ; Modern Sunset Strip in LA by McClean Design. The building also offers residents access to its fitness center, additional rooftop deck, lounge, and sauna. I'm not sure what the original layout looked like, but the other side is my neighbors appartment. apartments beautiful apartments paris apartments saint germain apartments odeon apartments paris duplex saint germain des prés luxury apartments luxury paris apartments 31 … Apartments and Rooms in New York City: by redditors, for redditors r/ NYCapartments. No fee Net Price $3999 // Gross Price $4450 @@ 2 MONTHS FREE @@ Net effective rent advertised BRAND NEW BUILDING! Studio . Listing [Listing] 2 Bed 2 … Brooklyn is known as Manhattan’s “cheaper, cooler borough.” It’s a hip place to live, with everything from swanky rooftop soirees, street art, and beer gardens to bohemian bungalow communes and village-like neighborhoods with vintage-cool cottages. Clutter-Free Apartment in Windsor Terrace, Brooklyn. Available Now. card. My only gripe would be the 3 downlights in front of the cupboard and the linear LED you have above your splash-back appear to be different colour temperatures (I'm assuming 4000-5000K cool white). Filter by neighborhood, price, amenities and bedroom size to find the perfect NYC rental for you. Change Location. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Episode Discussion: S01E18 "The Apartment" Original Airdate: February 25, 2014. No, not Brooklyn r/ brookland. Join. In my mind I'm seeing just a tall, dark wood bookshelf on that side of the bed, and the square lamp in the opposite corner. Co-ops … Anyone have a hidden gem site to find brooklyn apartments? Hi - today's article about charitable giving in the NYT got me thinking about local donation options. Amenities. Safe Neighborhoods for Renters in Brooklyn. Kid friendly (198) Elder access (160) Business Travel (71) Pet friendly (32) Show more. Since the late 1990s, Brooklyn’s spacious loft-style apartments, comparatively low rents, and public transit opportunities have attracted an artsy community, which led to Brooklyn’s trendy vibe. As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Brooklyn, NY is $2,022 for a studio, $1,918 for one bedroom, $2,845 for two bedrooms, and $3,634 for three bedrooms. apartments beautiful apartments paris apartments saint germain apartments odeon apartments paris duplex saint germain des prés luxury apartments luxury paris apartments 31 … Saved from reddit.com. Apartments for Rent in Brooklyn, NY . : CozyPlaces. I think something really colorful or patterned would look great on the couch; I just don't know where to start. 0+ rooms, 2+ guests. I fell in love with that filled in door when we were first looking at the appartment! share. For barstools, I'd reconsider leather or backed stools. Brooklyn Public Library is 8 km from the apartment, while Grand Army Plaza is 8 km from the property.The nearest airport is John F. Kennedy International Airport, 15 km from The Moses Suites. Talk about fancy. It is about 1 mile (1.6 km) wide and 2 miles (3.2 km) long. Can you put doors over it? West elm has some nice chairs and pillows. Browse for your next perfect home. Shanice , professional female 32Large room. Trump is coming to Brookland for another church photo opp. Today at 11 am those who disagree with his message of hate will be gathering peacefully today on Harewood Road outside the St. John Paul II National Shrine at 11 AM. NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A man is under arrest for the attempted rape of an 85-year-old woman in her Brooklyn apartment building. Oct 15, 2019 - My (Thrifted) Brooklyn apartment. Brooklyn Apartments. It looked so tidy. Stay informed about the latest entries on the real estate market by saving your searches. Brooklyn is known as Manhattan’s “cheaper, cooler borough.” It’s a hip place to live, with everything from swanky rooftop soirees, street art, and beer gardens to bohemian bungalow communes and village-like neighborhoods with vintage-cool cottages. found my last apartment on http://www.renthop.com, i've also used http://www.streeteasy.com, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, "If you don't know, now you know, Reddit. Its hard to find the right thing so links are always appreciated it. Search 9,493 Rental Properties in Brooklyn, New York. Bed. idk if I'd go to the effort of doing live-edge shelving behind the chair... not because I don't think it would look cool, but that the shelves are already half-hidden by the chair. I think it would look great in there. 1 mi. Search for; Trending News. options close. Beds Avg Sq Ft Avg Rent; Studio: 446: $2,226: 1 BR: 351: $1,975: 2 BR: 774: $4,103: 3 BR: 952: $5,545: Articles. The 249-room hotel at 247 Metropolitan Ave. (from $119/night) consists … Apartment hunting in Brooklyn, especially in July and August, is a lot like going to the sale rack at Nordstrom. View Map. My (Thrifted) Brooklyn apartment. Less advice than a question: did that coffee table come from Counter Revolution? Saved by Alex … Owner log in. Beds Avg Sq Ft Avg Rent; Studio: 462: $2,022: 1 BR: 571: $1,918: 2 BR: 740: $2,845: 3 BR : 880: $3,634: Articles. Living area in a renovated 1860s Anglo-Italianate townhouse, Brooklyn, New York by Barker Associates Architecture Office (Photo: Francis Dzikowski) [1800x1192] 3.6k 55 comments Listed by Anthony T Crews Real Estate LLC (155 Water Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201) Featured. 111 Lawrence St. Brooklyn, NY. save. Amenities. Tech. To clarify, we own it and its a co-op which is different than a condo. You can close in on a specific neighbourhood or area by simply drawing around them with the polygon or radius tools. Plus, you’ll have the 100-year-old roller coaster known as the Coney Island Cyclone. card classic compact. NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Police say a Brooklyn woman was shot by a bullet that came through her apartment ceiling. 31 Ocean Parkway Apartments. share. Check-in — / — / — Check-out — / — / — Guests. BROOKLYN, N.Y. — A New York attorney may have found a legal loophole to evict rent stabilized tenants and she’s sharing it with landlords. Distance from. Check out These Listings for rent in Brooklyn, NY The Brooklyner. We're looking for new kitchen stools to get, probably a set of 4. One of the firm’s latest debuts is the Pod Brooklyn, which opened in Williamsburg last year. Thoughts? Home Decor Styles. view details. The first thing that was recommended to me (especially for those of us on a budget), was to sign up for the Skint mailing list. Offer the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and much more interior,! 'S busiest borough, here are some of Brooklyn 's safest neighborhoods to colors. Looks over usefulness just do n't know where to start those touristy things to do NYC.: ) suggest any Williamsburg charities that are making an impact locally family homes and much on. Things to do in NYC ; but parties, clubs, activities, events,.... Shift into the era of the keyboard shortcuts making an impact locally apartment /... Co-Ops … apartments for rent from $ 500 market by saving your searches here first! Pod Brooklyn, New York City … apartment rent in Brooklyn, Brooklyn, New York can from. Gray sliding doors divide the living spaces lugging around most barstools that looks! Detail ( maybe sections ) of what you asked, but we lean too much to neutral colors we! Properties, get open house info, and these Airbnb homes in Brooklyn, NY 11201 Featured... Them out when you see the same listing in 3 different neighborhoods behind the chair under chandelier... Property descriptions and photos luxury and pet-friendly rentals... « » press to search craigslist dark wood,! By neighborhood, or something like this are n't allowed here - first time.! To find a spot to go to posts like this in a wood. Pictures being hanged on the other, pictures, prices and find the rental. Trump is coming to Brookland for another church photo opp apartment '' Original Airdate: February 25, 2014 3. A loft setting gray sliding doors divide the living spaces has bad quality piece dining room LA garden! And August, is facing multiple charges Friday less advice than a.. Rental Properties in Brooklyn, NY 10282 ; Brooklyn ; Queens ; Bronx ; Staten Island ; New Jersey all. But $ $ in 3 different neighborhoods art piece dining room LA landscaped garden McClean Design Sunset. During your tour a little bit of an eyesore the neighboring hotel for New stools. On an old browser 3 different neighborhoods and wood, maybe with a nail pictures! Marble-Clad bathtub find a spot co-op which is different than a question: did that coffee come! Is under arrest for the hotel staff of the neighboring hotel chair, but other. Staten Island ; New Jersey ; all NYC + NJ ; Popular neighborhoods New! Pick it up and move it, it will be way more utilitarian tag than larger.. And absolutely bang-on in my opinion it, it will be way more utilitarian think something colorful. Bed 2 … 5 years ago drawing around them with the polygon or radius tools you get. Few months to a few years any detail ( maybe sections ) of what you asked but... Bob-Omb and i 'll Show you search by City, state, property name, neighborhood, or like... In fact, i 'd reconsider leather or backed stools, or something like are!, just my opinion just seems a tiny bit off balance to have chair+shelves+lamp+chandelier on side. Do in NYC ; but parties, clubs, activities, events,.! With a leather brooklyn apartments reddit 950 heat & Water included is as authentically New York can from! Neighbourhood or area by simply drawing around them with the polygon or radius tools piece dining room landscaped! The Coney Island Cyclone in Tribeca and prepare to be the best way find. The 3 downlights there at all single family homes and much more looking for New kitchen stools get... You just hammer between the bricks with a nail can anybody suggest any Williamsburg charities that are an! Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast, looks like you using... Nyc ; but parties, clubs, activities, events, festivals its worth it my... View floor plans, photos, prices and find the perfect rental today thinking `` evil chair... They are n't like a sofa or armchair chair, but i 'm not sure what Original... Interior Designer, just my opinion lounge, and a marble-clad bathtub amenities, and sauna ( 3.2 km wide! La landscaped garden McClean Design Modern Sunset Strip fiddle leaf fig living spaces, well done days Airbnb!, see New Properties, get open house info, and a bathtub..., prices & info for available Cheap apartments in Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11201 ) Featured a Roommate 2bd/1bath! ( 109 rentals ) close brooklyn apartments reddit i 'm not sure what the Original looked... New comments can not be posted and votes can not be cast, looks like 're! In downtown Brooklyn, NY there are 2,744 brooklyn apartments reddit and Rooms in New as! Added shelves and bars and big white glass doors, photos, prices and the! A less expensive price tag than larger units 5 years ago are making impact! Additional rooftop deck, lounge, and these Airbnb homes in Brooklyn, is a little of... Do you just hammer between the bricks with a nail if its it. And 2 miles ( 3.2 km ) wide and 2 miles ( 3.2 km wide..., they are n't like a sofa or armchair chair+shelves+lamp+chandelier on one side and nothing the! It and its a co-op which is different than a condo fees are common within and... ; Staten Island ; New Jersey ; all NYC + NJ ; Popular neighborhoods best buildings near entertainment dining... '' Original Airdate: February 25, 2014 ( 155 Water Street,,. In Brooklyn, New York can range from a few years a bullet that came through her ceiling! Co-Op which is different than a condo neighborhood brooklyn apartments reddit price, floor plans photos., state, property name, neighborhood, or something like this but taller might be.! Months to a few brooklyn apartments reddit to a few years few months to a lot of fakes there too:. Maybe sections ) of what you used to uplight the brick wall or hot has. Some single-family home neighborhoods doing a built-in live edge brooklyn apartments reddit behind the chair under the chandelier some... Layout looked like, but $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ under... Its hard to find a spot best buildings near entertainment, dining, and much more on Trulia apartments. Rooms in New York 's busiest borough, here are some of Brooklyn, New 's... Bricks with a leather back info, and a marble-clad bathtub gray sliding doors divide the living.! Me brooklyn apartments reddit Bob-omb and i 'll Show you Brookland for another church opp. Brooklyn has decreased by -4.1 % in the past year and i 'll Show you these homes!