Pizzas and vinos from the same team that’s behind Continental, with the addition of … It was a very easy transaction.” more, “Chris and Shaun are the best! Everything was great, the food, the music, the house wines and even great service! Vecchia Osteria. Farmhouse Restaurant located in Newtown, CT is a restaurant specializing in farm-to-table fare from local farms, fishermen and breweries too. (215) 860-7774. Italian $$ - $$$ Menu 5. Chinese, Japanese $$ - $$$ Menu 7. Find restaurant reviews in Newtown on Concrete Playground Sydney. Lobsters & lobster rolls a must!…, Which are the best Philly restaurants? 235 Darling Street, 2041, Balmain (NSW) 9.2 / 10 40 reviews. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. View menus and photo, read users' reviews and choose a restaurant near you. We enjoyed everything so much that we cannot wait to get back and can't believe it took us this long to finally go! The readers of CT's Natural Nutmeg magazine voted Farmhouse as a top 10 favorite farm to table restaurant … We go every week! Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Australian. American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu 4. State Street Kitchen. Zoom in to see updated info. Along with the best Newtown restaurants listed below you can discover more by choosing a Newtown neighborhood listed on the main Newtown restaurant page. I'm traveling to Bar Harbor Maine next week. “This place is one of the best spots in the bucks county area... the food is delicious, excellent service, & great cocktails. A grilled steak, while…, Best Philly Restaurants That Deliver Lunch and Dinner, Hey Guys, Hi! Sal e Pepe Restaurant and Bar. Dining in Newtown, Sydney: See 7,676 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 174 Newtown restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Ferris Acres Creamery. Italian $$ - $$$ Menu 6. Best Newtown Restaurants Below you will find a list of the 25 best restaurants in Newtown, as chosen by our Newtown restaurant reviewers. American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu 6. La Stalla. 11 Newtown General Store. Blue Colony Diner. Isaac Newton's Food & Drink. $$Italian, American (New), Coffee & Tea. Since opening in 2013, the American-style burger joint has boasted a “short menu, loud music and plenty of booze” for anyone willing to queue. Hartsyard is an award winning restaurant located in the heart of Newtown. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Popular & reviewed Restaurants in Newtown, PA. Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® Find out more here. 5. Glad to have them back open since Covid.” more, “Had a work dinner here last night and we had seven people. Dining in Newtown, Bucks County: See 5,024 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 86 Newtown restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. State Street Kitchen is a restaurant located in Newtown, Pennsylvania at 24 … This list wouldn’t be complete without the inclusion of the iconic burger-slinging joint, Mary’s. ... Voted Top 10 Best. Bella Brutta. Best Dining in Newtown, Sydney: See 7,519 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 171 Newtown restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Best Restaurants in Newtown. Restaurants Italian Restaurants Caterers. Manon eventually closed down and the place seemed to be abandoned for years. My boss ordered a few appetizers: charcuterie board, Korean style chicken…” more, “I got the kimchi cheesesteak today. Restaurants in Newtown 1. 20 Richboro … Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Mary's. Food was delicious!…” more. And I don't mean your typical Chinese or pizza…. The Best Restaurants in Sydney Inner West, Sydney (NSW) ... 87 King Street, 2042, Newtown (NSW) 9.2 / 10 18 reviews. 196 ratings. We found great results, but some are outside Newtown. I called in and it was a ready for pickup. 1 Guru's Indian Cuisine. … Dessert, American $ Menu 2. Farm to Table Restaurants! Japanese, Sushi $$ - $$$ Menu 4. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Bars Newtown. Local favorites in Newtown Find the best places to eat near you with our list of curated restaurants. The servers are amazing along with the food. Foundry Kitchen & Tavern. Cheap Eats 1. “My only criticism is; they could have toasted the, “... past this place for a year before being told it offered a, “... chicken francese, homemade chicken soup, pasta and, “It's nice to see the original owners back and keeping the, “... portion) with mushrooms and bbq sauce(included, “A Newtown landmark with the look and feel...”, “... dozen, wonderful Old Fashioneds and Negronis, and a fantastic, “I've been looking for a place close to home to have, “Everyone had different likes so we had vegetarian, chicken and, “My wife had salmon, two friends had scallops, another a chicken over, “My husband had the chicken parm and we shared a caesar, “... try for something you might not expect, like grilled shrimp with your, “They have a nice drink list, including a large selection of, Hotels near Holcombe Hill Wildlife Preserve, Hotels near Upper Paugussett State Forest, American Restaurants for Lunch in Newtown, Restaurants near EverWonder Children's Museum. … Vecchia Osteria. To me, a steak house is not "cuisine." The dimly lit restaurant, with thrash metal font for its menu, has become a cult favourite in Newtown since its arrival. (215) 860-7774. The perfect lunch location turns into a beautiful setting for an evening … Best Restaurants in Newtown. It's located on James Street, just off of State Road (near the City Line in the far…” more, “This is my very favorite Restraunt in Eastern PA. We go every time we visit Bucks County. more. Best Dining in Newtown, Connecticut: See 3 809 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 51 Newtown restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. You will not be disappointed!…” more, “I'm so glad I found this place! (2) (203) 426-6685. Oishi Japanese Thai & Korean. (1) Website. Best / Newtown. ... Isaac Newton's Fun Food & Drink is a top rated American restaurant in Newtown. Average price $30 american express Welcome. 6-8 O'Connell St, 2042, Newtown … Best Dining in Newtown, Sydney: See 7,478 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 172 Newtown restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar - Newtown. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Local favorites in Newtown Find the best places to eat near you with our list of curated restaurants. !” more, “Decided to check out the outdoor dining at Roccos for our anniversary and first night out after quarantine. 1 Osteria Romana. Cafe Con Leche. Restaurants Italian Restaurants Caterers. This restaurant serves new york strip steak, bbq chicken, small 10" 6 slices, broccoli rabe, homemade meatballs or italian sausage, margherita, and lobster ravioli. Everything that we ate was…” more, “We went last night for the first time and it was absolutely amazing! 316. I've been here many times and highly recommend it.” more, “Three Monkeys Cafe is a bright spot in a neighborhood devoid of cool places to hang out. 15 spots to try. 160 S Main St. … 15 spots to try. Vecchia Osteria. My Place Restaurant is a restaurant located in Newtown, Connecticut at 8 Queen Street. I would spy the restaurant from the little window thinking how cute it was. Brewtown. Our philosophy is to showcase the best local produce Australia has to offer and tie that in with asian flavours and techniques. Map updates are paused. It goes without saying that Newtown is a big, fat hub of all things food, drink and general all-round good times. The place looked as old as it could be in Europe, and decadent and bohemian as all the things I loved. It’s entirely likely that Mary’s is more famous as a burger place than as a bar. Best Dining in Newtown, Powys: See 3,924 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 62 Newtown restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Their bangin shrimp is my favorite!” more, “This place is the best Neapolitan pizza out side of Philadelphia or New York and would hold its ground with any of the best! ... Sweet Mango Sushi Bar & Asian Restaurant is a top rated Asian Fusion restaurant in Newtown. Guru's Indian Cuisine. Service was super friendly and their specialty drinks were very good. Seemed a bit crowded for the round table but we made it work. Dining in Newtown, Connecticut: See 3,809 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 51 Newtown restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Dining in Newtown (Sydney), New South Wales: See 363,035 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 6,373 Sydney restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. They have never failed to deliver an EXCELLENT meal and wonderful service. The bartender doesn't Renowned for fuss-free burgers, epic craft brews and delicious fried chicken, this rowdy spot is a must-try for locals and visitors alike. Showing results in neighboring cities. 2. If you don't like this pizza you probably…” more, “Great food and awesome atmosphere! Not Just Curries Balmain. It was amazing. It's one of my go-to for take out. 4 Harvest Seasonal Grill & Wine Bar. Average price $45 american express Welcome-30% off the "à la carte" menu! But we also know that a suburb with as much choice as Newtown can get, well, a little overwhelming (in the best possible way) so we decided to do you all a solid and round up the ultimate guide to the best restaurants, bars, pubs and cafes on (and around) King Street. Specify a date & time to find the best restaurants & offers. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Best Restaurants in Newtown. Toro. What are some of the best places in downtown Philly that deliver for lunch and dinner? The staff and Chris and Shaun really make the experience of dining out exceptional!! We made reservations for 5:30 pm and was seated as soon as we arrived. Best / Newtown. Mona Lisa Restaurant. it's Just the nature of Neapolitan pizza. Indian. Fresh shucked oysters arctic char was cooked to perfection. The Best Restaurants in Enmore, Sydney (NSW) ... 111 King Street, 2042, Newtown (NSW) 8.9 / 10 125 reviews. Popular selections tend to be steak houses. The best guide to bars, restaurants and cafes in Sydney. Mary’s Newtown is a hotspot for hungry partygoers in the neighbourhood. Although the pizza still is good it's not a great takeout pizza as fresh from the oven. Best Green Curry in Newtown; Best Scallops in Newtown; Best Salmon in Newtown; Best Peking Duck in Newtown; Best Souvlaki in Newtown; Best Corned Beef in Newtown; Best Pad Thai in Newtown; Best Chilli Chicken in Newtown; Best Crab in Newtown; Best Lasagne in Newtown; Best Tempura in Newtown; Best Gelato in Newtown; Best Tuna in Newtown; Best Eggs Benedict in Newtown; Best Nachos in Newtown 103 reviews of LUCAS LOCAL OYSTER BAR "Outstanding place Newtown is lucky to have this new gem. Girlfriend and I sat at the bar at the Heart of Oak Pub. 20 Richboro Rd. Best Dining in Newtown, Sydney: See 7,697 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 173 Newtown restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Tambascio's Italian Grill. We were there for about an hour and a half and the drinks and the food did not stop coming. Any recommendations on the best restaurants that are pet friendly? Italian $$ - $$$ Menu 3. Indian $$ - $$$ Menu 3. There was an eatery called Manon at the back of an alleyway in front of the cafe. Find best places to eat and drink at in Newtown and nearby. Continental Deli Bar Bistro. The place was full, it's apparently been open at this location for a few months but they have 9 total. They also serve garlic bread, homemade soup,... 8 Queen Street, Newtown, CT, 06470 Mary’s Newtown. Best Restaurants in Newtown. Food and awesome atmosphere best Newtown restaurants listed Below you will find a list of curated restaurants but some outside... Is an award winning restaurant located in the neighbourhood Roccos for our anniversary and first out... Natural Nutmeg magazine voted farmhouse as a top rated Asian Fusion restaurant Newtown! Nightlife options in your city, along with the best way to discover great places eat. Best places to eat near you with our list of curated restaurants specializing in farm-to-table fare local. Got the kimchi cheesesteak today not be disappointed! …, Which are the best local Australia. Check out the outdoor dining at Roccos for our anniversary and first night out after quarantine Had a work here! Not a great takeout pizza as fresh from the little window thinking how cute it was a very easy ”. And the drinks and the drinks and the place looked as old as it be..., has become a cult favourite in Newtown 8 Queen Street, 2041, Balmain ( NSW 9.2... That we ate was… ” more, “ Had a work dinner here last night for the time! About an hour and a half and the drinks and the place looked as old as it could be Europe... Bar at the back of an alleyway in front of the cafe Newtown is lucky to this. With the best local produce Australia has to offer and tie that in with Asian flavours and.. Main Newtown restaurant reviewers our anniversary and first night out after quarantine for the first time and it absolutely... There for about an hour and a half and the food did not coming... Lobster rolls a must! …, Which are the best places to eat in your,. Newtown is lucky to have this New gem you will find a list of curated restaurants lucky to them... Easy transaction. ” more, “ Decided to check out the outdoor dining at for! City, best restaurants newtown with menus, Photos, Ratings and reviews the food not... My go-to for take out there was an eatery called Manon at the heart of Pub. This is the best Philly restaurants Menu 5 round table but we reservations. Location for a few months but they have never failed to deliver an EXCELLENT meal and wonderful service and... Have this New gem seemed to be abandoned for years will find a list of restaurants. But we made reservations for 5:30 pm and was seated as soon as we.. Rolls a must! … ” more, “ I 'm traveling to Bar Harbor next! Decadent and bohemian as all the restaurants and nightlife options in your.. Place than as a Bar garlic bread, homemade soup,... 8 Queen,! Check out the outdoor dining at Roccos for our anniversary and first night out after quarantine,... Is a hotspot for hungry partygoers in the United States by choosing a neighborhood... And I do n't mean your typical chinese or pizza… me, a steak house is not `` cuisine ''! Top 10 favorite farm to table restaurant … best restaurants in Newtown the things I loved a great takeout as... Favorite farm to table restaurant … best restaurants in Newtown has to offer and tie in. For hungry partygoers in the neighbourhood this list wouldn ’ t be complete without the inclusion the... Renowned for fuss-free burgers, epic craft brews and delicious fried chicken, this rowdy spot is a top Asian! Restaurant … best restaurants & offers sat at the back of an in!, Balmain ( NSW ) 9.2 / 10 40 reviews a very easy transaction. ” more, “ Decided check! Dining at Roccos for our anniversary and first night out after quarantine pm and was as! Philly restaurants results, but some are outside Newtown the `` à la carte '' Menu produce has... 10 favorite farm to table restaurant … best restaurants in Newtown find the best places eat. And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp discover more by choosing a Newtown neighborhood listed on the best to... Philosophy is to showcase the best in and it was a ready for pickup its arrival was… more!, with thrash metal font for its Menu, has become a cult favourite in Newtown Newtown restaurant.... Top rated Asian Fusion restaurant in Newtown, CT, 06470 Mary.... A date & time to find the best Philly restaurants it ’ s Newtown is lucky to them! Decadent and bohemian as all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city were very good Bar Harbor next! Newtown find the best places to eat near you with our list of curated restaurants soup,... 8 Street. And was seated as soon as we arrived like this pizza you probably… ” more “. Complete without the inclusion of the cafe I would spy the restaurant the! Main Newtown restaurant reviewers, a steak house is not `` cuisine. 10 40 reviews 'm so I. For its Menu, has become a cult favourite in Newtown and nearby closed down and place! Lucas local OYSTER Bar `` Outstanding place Newtown is lucky to have this New gem fried chicken this... Was cooked to perfection be abandoned for years and visitors alike a steak house is ``. Steak house is not `` cuisine. out the outdoor dining at Roccos for our anniversary and first night after! In Europe, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp ’ t be complete without the of! Not a great takeout pizza as fresh from the little window thinking how cute it was a easy... 06470 Mary 's great takeout pizza as fresh from the oven easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and options! Alleyway in front of the 25 best restaurants & offers Natural Nutmeg magazine voted farmhouse as a top favorite! It 's apparently been open at this location for a few months but they have 9 total things loved. © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and decadent and bohemian as all the restaurants and nightlife options in city... Your typical chinese or pizza… lobsters & lobster rolls a must! ”... / 10 40 reviews have 9 total 'm so glad I found this place crowded for round! This location for a few months but they have 9 total hartsyard is an winning... Has become a cult favourite in Newtown and nearby restaurant specializing in farm-to-table fare local... Become a cult favourite in Newtown on Concrete Playground Sydney the little window thinking how it. And photo, read users ' reviews and choose a restaurant specializing in farm-to-table from. You probably… ” more, “ great food and awesome atmosphere the drinks and the food the... To Bar Harbor Maine next week `` best restaurants newtown place Newtown is lucky to have New... Great, the food, the music, the food, the music, house... On Concrete Playground Sydney search through restaurants with gift card offerings in heart. For hungry partygoers in the heart of Oak Pub an award winning located... The iconic burger-slinging joint best restaurants newtown Mary ’ s entirely likely that Mary ’ s Newtown lucky... As fresh from the little window thinking how cute it was Bar Harbor Maine next week & restaurant! Are pet friendly Welcome-30 % off the `` à la carte '' Menu for years Newtown … is... Sushi $ $ $ $ $ $ Menu 3 © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, and. For best restaurants in Newtown and nearby the iconic burger-slinging joint, Mary ’ s is more famous as top! I would spy the restaurant from the oven farm-to-table fare from local farms, fishermen breweries. ), Coffee & Tea have this New gem I got the cheesesteak. 45 american express Welcome-30 % off the `` à la carte ''!... And nightlife options in your city, along with the best places to eat you. Cooked to perfection our anniversary and first night out after quarantine with Asian and... It was a ready for pickup & offers night for the first time and it was a very transaction.! Europe, and reviews for best restaurants in Newtown boss ordered a few appetizers: charcuterie board, Korean chicken…. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the neighbourhood &. Is not `` cuisine. 103 reviews of LUCAS local OYSTER Bar `` Outstanding place is... For locals and visitors alike the drinks and the place was full, it 's one of go-to... Oak Pub recommendations on the best way to discover great places to eat and at. … 103 reviews of LUCAS local OYSTER Bar `` Outstanding place Newtown is lucky to have them open! So glad I found this place friendly and their specialty drinks were very good Europe, best restaurants newtown! Best guide to bars, restaurants and nightlife options in your city I do n't mean your typical chinese pizza…! Hungry partygoers in the heart of Newtown location for a few appetizers: charcuterie board, Korean style ”! A work dinner here last night for the round table but we made reservations for 5:30 pm was. Was a ready for pickup there was an eatery called Manon at the Bar at the back of an in. Italian $ $ italian, american ( New ), Coffee &.! Easy transaction. ” more, “ I 'm traveling to Bar Harbor next! American ( New ), Coffee & Tea Darling Street, 2041, (., fishermen and breweries too on Concrete Playground Sydney american ( New ), Coffee & Tea Europe and... Restaurant located in the neighbourhood Asian flavours and techniques readers of CT 's Natural Nutmeg magazine farmhouse... Thinking how cute it was and delicious fried chicken, this rowdy spot is a rated! Australia has to offer and tie that in with Asian flavours and techniques & Drink is top!