I'd add https://www.rtings.com/headphones to the review site list. Most of the time, their frequency response is very wide and detailed. They are an open-back, over the ear pair. If you have an insanely high budget then you should consider the HD800 S but these are likely outside of most peoples budget particularly if this is your first pair of audiophile headphones. /shrug, ^(Edits: formatting; Added Korean Shop Locations; added more forums suggested by tacos & basshead headphone lists; Added used/trades section; added gaming suggestions/reviews link under headphones section), Was looking for this, should be in your introduction haha, PS: I’ll take the bait, what’s your setup :p. Thanks for humoring me with the dog food suggestion, lol. IEM rankings - one guy’s opinion on the best headphones out there, most rankings are in line with other reviewers. Fostex TH900 Mk2. I’m gonna be here for a looooong time lol. Stax SR007 MK2 . Audiobudget.com - low cost decent IEMs from china etc. r/AVexchange - subreddit for trades and sales of used gear. Fantastic post! Various guides and conventional audiophile “wisdom” might point you down the road of improving the rest of your setup, right down to the cables and wires that connect devices together. I've fixed it, sorry for the inconvenience. ), uses testing of equipment for review in lieu of hearing tests. Although purchasing audiophile headphones should be considered as an investment. Canadian Version, Audiogon - Classifieds for everything related to audio. Eqs etc. Best audiophile headphones Buying Guide: Welcome to What Hi-Fi? Headphone shop at Youngsan - Another headphone shop for testing, in the I-park mall at Youngsan station. Check out our top pick. The 30 Best Audiophile Headphones of 2020 . Kingsound KS-H3 . Focal Utopia. The main one that I recommend and am using a lot right now is The Headphone Community (forum.headphone.com). With Sell It - Open on PC/Chrome and translate to English. MDR-Z1R is a low-profile, large enclosed headset with a two-piece 70 mm diaphragm consisting of a magnesium dome that sits in the middle of an aluminized LCP. I think your resources would be a great place to store them. I am currently running with the hyperx cloud alphas. Audiophile headphones will feed your need for neutral and hi-fidelity audio. Best Gaming Headphones Under $50: Audio-Technica ATH-M20x. Feel free to ask questions, and I'll tell you my current set-up if anyone cares enough to ask. I think they're particularly at the forefront of soundstage measurement. A place for discussion, news, reviews and DIY projects related to portable audio, headphones, headphone amplifiers and DACs. I actually think having something like this, and to a greater extent a full Wiki would really help a lot and probably do a good job in cleaning up redundant posts. Also, its in the sidebar. Edit: I've added all of your suggestions. For anyone who was wondering, the “best dog food” for a medium breed puppy was either Wellness brand puppy food, or Taste of the Wild for puppy, but I ended up with the 3rd place, Blue Wilderness (for puppy), because its all we had locally. Here you can ask which headphone is better, which amp you should buy, which gear best fit your budget and anything related to headphone comparisons and purchasing. US Classifieds - Classifieds for just the US. Craigslist for korea... - I haven’t had much luck with equipment being posted there yet. Sennheiser HD800s. Sennheiser HD660s. rtings.com - Mainly focused on a pure flat graph, so if you're into bass etc. Basshead/Extreme Bass Club on HiFi - Forum thread dedicated to Basshead only headphones, with tests and a nice top 10. Lastly, it will give you more depth and help you to get an immersive sound experience. Vote on your favorite [Best Of] Audiophile Headphones for PC Gaming. Conclusion – Best Budget Audiophile Headphones. Also, to add onto your "Forums" category, there's a few more you could add. Here you can ask which headphone is better, which amp you should buy, which gear best fit your budget and anything related to headphone comparisons and purchasing. Audeze LCD-2 Closed Back. Asian budget buyer warnings and recommendations. - Companion thread to the one above it for budget asian brand IEMs, DACS, headphones, whatever. HiFi Shark - Global database tracking used sales of hifi gear. Pioneer SE-Master 1. Sure, the best earbuds … Edifier H840 Audiophile Headphones Review. Computer Audiophile - For a computer set-up focused trading environment. The downside to them is that their review scores for bass/mid/treble are geared towards a flat response and don't reflect other preferences like those of a basshead. We have tested more than 244 headphones and here are our 5 best recommendations for audiophile listeners. We’ve taken the time to review the best headphones under $300 in terms of quality, performance, and … 's round-up of the best audiophile headphones you can buy in 2020. Ebay - Small sellers with or without bidding. Comparing Schiit - Which Schiit to choose thread (if you want a Schiit DAC/AMP), Amps on Innerfidelity - Aforementioned innerfidelity’s wall of fame for Amps, TheMasterSwitch amp recommendations - Another decent top10 or whatever list, the amp list is here, Neil Young Streaming website - Free hifi music /shrug, System Synergy - System synergy setup thread. How we test noise cancelling headphones. Adjust accordingly and look at the graphs, not the scores. They have great sound and are a hybrid of open and closed back headphones but I still feel like they are very lucklaster. Read on to find out our list of best wireless audiophile headphones. Warm/Virtual Tube Amps - Fake your tubey sounds. Another one that I don't use much, but is particularly good for Stax info is Head-case. Tyll does a good job with his Wall of Fame list. They say wireless headphones will never satisfy any audiophile. The best over-ear headphones are still hands-down the best style of headphones for comfort, audio quality and soundstage. take it with a grain of salt. I’m hoping there is some sort of list on great headphones(preferrably open back). AVS Forum - Forums for buying/selling AV gear. Budget IEMs / below $100 - Head-fi thread for budget IEMs, started in Aug of 2016, and still going. The best audiophile headphones that we've tested are the Sennheiser HD 800 S. These open-back over-ears look and feel very durable and premium, with a sturdy metal frame and good quality plastic. Best 10 Budget Audiophile Headphones Reddit tested by reviewers. I'll look into it more later. That website wasn't the easiest for me to navigate for reviews, and their list of recommendations seems to be updated annually. I'll go through them really quickly and add them to the list. The best wired headphones for audiophiles that we've tested are the Sennheiser HD 800 S. These premium open-backs have large, spacious ear cups that make them very comfortable, which is great for long listening sessions. This is a characteristic which is necessary for the most accurate sound representation. Thanks for the help :D. Definitely saving this for future reference. audiosciencereview.com - One editor/author(? Headphone.com Forums - Basically this subreddit, but a forum from what I can tell. They have tons of IEMs/Headphones to test in the store. I can’t find the rest of my references for these, but I know they exist because my amazon wishlist has items not listed here ._. r/audiophile is a subreddit for the pursuit of quality audio reproduction of all forms, budgets, and sizes of speakers. They have tons of IEMs/Headphones … Also, what got me into the HiFi community in the first place. Well TBH my set-up isn't currently optimized, but: Topping D30 DAC -> Aune B1s (plugged into a USB 3.0 charging dock with a ferrite choke on the usb cable and the power adapter for the charging dock) -> AKG K712/UE 900s/UE Triplefi 10/Sennheiser IE8i. But we find a few high-fidelity wireless audiophile headphones that can compare to high-end wired headphones’ sound quality. Features . (Literally just a bass test, though a lot of the headphones are proper studio sets) Also see top 10 list 1 for basically a copy of their list with minor changes/additions, top 10 list 2 for another perspective, and top 10 list 3 to compare. audiophileon.com/ - More reviews and top 10 lists for headphones/IEMs. Good luck with the puppy. Those aren't my only IEMs, but they should be the only ones over $200 USD. The Sennheiser HD600 still stands the test of time as an outstanding choice for both the budding or hardcore audiophile. How I found the first two links - It also has a little more information on some places to go in Seoul. We are all about making the right decision when purchasing new headphones. ), but otherwise solid reviews; check wall of fame listings for recommendations. This was an in depth review about the best budget audiophile headphones available in 2020. This subreddit is dedicated to a community of enthusiast and newcomers. The best studio headphones are the Sennheiser HD 820. The Best Audiophile Headphones for 2020. We are all about making the right decision when purchasing new headphones. They are a hybrid of open and closed back headphones. We’ve had a round up of the best headphones under $100, and the best headphones under $300, so it’s ridiculous that we haven’t had a round-up of headphones in the $200 price range.When you invest $100-$200 on a pair of headphones, you expect great sound and great build quality. The clean sound, tonal separation, and wide soundstage are remarkable when listening through quality headphones. you can use this to help you pick what you like if you need any help comment a reply. This is actually a really nice compilation and I think a great resource to keep around. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, RME/887/ZDT Jr>Auteur/Atticus/HD800(SDR)/Elex/LCD2C/Verum1/HD6XX, HE4xx | SR225 | DX7s | X3ii | E17k | SE535, DT 990/DT 770/HD 598/SHP9500/Schiit Fulla 2, this review table for all their reviewed IEMs. - audiophile headphones reddit -

At Headphones Critics, we've tested literally hundreds of pairs of headphones. Beyerdynamic T1 3rd Gen. Hifiman Ananda Note: I'm unable to verify any of these are trusted, all are suggestions from /u/dabcity. I'm thinking I'll add the MrSpeakers ÆON Flow Closed Back Headphone to my collection because I don't have any closed cans. Over Ear open on Innerfidelity - Innerfidelity’s wall of fame for over ear open headphones, Over Ear sealed/closed on Innerfidelity - Same as above, but for sealed. Whether you’re looking for the best over ear headphones under $300, or you’re wanting the best audiophile headphones, there’s no need to look any further. Press J to jump to the feed. This headphone by audio technical has the 3.5 mm detachable jack. The back volume is of finite size and therefore has an influence on the movement of the diaphragm. Focal Stellia. theheadphonelist.com - Yet another review site. Yet another pair of Audio-Technica come in as our pick for the best budget gaming headphones (you can probably see why this brand is so popular). head-fi.org - Large community, solid forums and advice, sponsored by various audio companies. You can start perusing through MajorHifi’s Website to see what’s out there. Monoprice Monolith. superbestaudiofriends.org - Community, pretty decent information if they are actually discussing what you want. This subreddit is dedicated to a community of enthusiast and newcomers. Headphone Shop - Might be the old location for the above shop, call ahead to verify. AvPlaza - Literally only high-end stereo systems, including brands like McIntosh. Hi-Fi headphones … However, if you’re into music, then this one is for you. www.devbrada.com/classifieds/ (head-fi aggregation), www.usaudiomart.com / www.canuckaudiomart.com, www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/forum/18-buy-sell-audio-and-computer-components/, http://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-audio-gear/. Gaming Headphone Rankings by MadLustEnvy - For reviews of headphones judged on their merit in gaming. While not as modern as some other offerings, the HD600 produces an extremely natural sound, fantastic comfort and exceptional scalability. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. innerfidelity.com/ - Former editor seemed fairly biased (it seemed to just be one guy, who can blame him? The Top Headphones under $200. http://theheadphonelist.com has great reviews. Audiophile headphones provide a lot more detail and purest form of music. 1. Used to be highly active on reddit for hifi reviews. Sennheiser HD650. Thanks for the suggestion. recommended by /u/EnderWT. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If you want to know what mainstream IEMs to get at [x] price point, go there. It is the best audiophile headphones for gaming Reddit. I’ll update later. Your foobar collection link includes an extra " - Foobar2000" that sends you to a not-found screen if you don't remove it. The best audiophile headphones offer an unequaled performance. I prefer J River, but /shrug, Used Sales/Trades etc. In our office, we have a lot of headphones, and the ones that aren’t on hangers in our dedicated audio gear cupboard sit on our desks on stands. earphone shop - Online store for a store located at “1-63 Dongsung-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul”. With Affordable/Budget Audiophile headphones, one usually can’t expect world-class sonics, but nowadays, you can get several models that get you pretty darn close.With the HD58X Jubilee, Sennheiser and Massdrop have changed the game, providing the best sound ever in a $150 headphone, and AKG has furthered their dominance of the budget headphone market with their K92 pro … Sure thing. May be controversial. Schezade listening room/store - Website for another store, huge selection of headphones and IEMs, I’d recommend a visit if you’re in Korea. Sennheiser HD820. So with all the headphones, we review at Audiophile On many of you have been asking us what the best headphone stand is. Korea Specific References: earphone shop - Online store for a store located at “1-63 Dongsung-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul”. Sennheiser Orpheus. If you could verify, please post results. Not a place for a light wallet. Good for finding deals and also gauging price when selling. Take these with a grain of salt. You might find quite a few audiophiles willing to endorse splashing cash on $100 or even $1,000 cables to get the most out of your new expensive setup. The best in-ear headphones have a time and a place but if you really want to lose yourself in your tunes, a pair of over-ear headphones are the ultimate choice. - I used Toned and Marvel GEQ from here, both were fine but don’t play well with my current set-up. Thank you for your contribution! And another one that I rarely use but sometimes I'll find interesting info is Gearslutz. Used headphones etc. Usually individuals or small businesses. I think a sufficient supplier of alternative sound that is not your neighbor’s life story is good enough to tune out the noise. Sorry, I had to take a little nap. DJ Supplies (includes headphones) - Closest to Sinsa station, near Gangnam. <- This is in the comments now, so just check there. Hifiman HE1000SE. And again, yes, there are exceptions. :). Computer Audiophile - For a computer set-up focused trading environment. Sennheiser is one of the most trusted brands in audio and although there are plenty of debates over which of their headphones sound better, the HD 820 dominates the hi-fi conversation. Gearslutz - Same as the above, with a dedicated newbie help section. User made crossfeed add-on - Use the link in the post there for a crossfeed addon. I have more korean links that I'll include if I find them / there is interest. 4. If you could offer more insight on what I'm missing, I'd appreciate it. I've had some really really good advice and suggestions from him and never been let down. At a first glance, if this is what you mean, I'm a little hesitant because the sidebar states the subreddit is for a patreon community. We researched and found the easiest for beginners. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the HeadphoneAdvice community. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Note: I don’t actually use any of this any more, as my set-up sounds worse without fine-tuning all of these add-ons and I CBA honestly. But what if … Thank you for your time. Like the Sony WH-1000XM3, the Beoplay H9 headphones are noise-cancelling and allow you to focus on the music. Edifier H840 produces quality sound that makes music listening pleasant. There's a vast choice of high-end headphones on the market and many are fitted with a myriad high-tech bells and whistles. You're missing an important section IMO, used marketplaces. On the 70th birthday, Sony celebrated this milestone with a range of Signature products, including two portable music playback devices: the desktop DAC and the MDR-Z1R headset. It does not have to be a gaming head set as I can use a mod mic or desk mic. Hence: closed-back. Thanks! Thanks again. Audiophile headphones are the best things you could have for gaming-in-general, PC gaming especially. Sony MDR-Z1R . It took me 4 hours to decide on this. Eqs etc. Thanks for the input :D. May be biased but he presents reasonable and entertaining content in video form. The Aune B1s is because I travel a lot, so I needed a portable amp. whathifi.com - community, but reviews are hit or miss (and sorting is by website’s owner’s/editor’s opinion, not the community’s reviews). Yes, if you like sound and you love music, most audiophile headphones are worth it. And if you’re into getting something fancy, check out Audio 46 for an extensive line of audiophile headphones. When we start the upcoming discussion on changes to this subreddit, I wanted to suggest a full Wiki similar to how the mechanical keyboard wiki works. If you take sound quality seriously, check out the best high-fidelity headphones and earphones we've reviewed. In creating our list of best noise cancelling headphones, We rate each model based on several factors: audio performance, battery life, Bluetooth range, call quality, comfort and fit, and the effectiveness of the noise cancellation. Their ear cups are spacious and well-padded with a suede-like material that's very comfortable even during longer listening sessions. For this reason we have settled on recommending the Audio Technica ATH M50x as our budget pick and the Sennheiser HD600s as our best overall pick. Crossfeed again - Another crossfeed option, I never used it honestly, but maybe it’ll help someone. I'm new to audiophile headphones and want to get the best sound from my new purchase. Audeze LCD-4. The M20Xs are essentially the cheapest flagship model the company produces. Will be primarily using these at home connected to either my 2018 Mac mini or iPhone 12 and occasionally to my Denon AVR-687 receiver (but mostly to iPhone 12). Asian budget buyer warnings and recommendations? Head-case.org - Well organized forums for pretty much anything audio. While a little annoying to navigate, it has niceties like this review table for all their reviewed IEMs. We've picked the best wired and best wireless headphones, plus noise-cancelling designs for extra noise isolation. PS: My Fiancee said she'll get me a pair of cans under $1k for my birthday, so I'm pretty pumped. Sennheiser HD 800 S: The best audiophile headphones we’ve tested so far Sennheiser HD 800 S The Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee headphones are a collaboration between Massdrop (now known just as Drop) and Sennheiser to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the creation of Sennheiser’s much-loved series of audiophile headphones that started with the HD 580 Precision. Foobar Collection - Foobar bundle package with a bunch of add-ons included. Competing with the best of the best in audio quality playback, the Cowon Plenue 1 is a favorite in audiophile circles. Their reviews are heavily substantiated with excessive amounts of graphs and data. I'll look more into it tomorrow, as a colleague just got promoted, so I have to go support his liver. AVS Forum - Forums for buying/selling AV gear. Best Audiophile Headphones for Gaming under $200 2020. Best gaming headsets: the best headphones for gaming The SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless is the best gaming headset in the world for Sony PS5 and PS4 gamers. Sony MDR-Z1R – Best Bass Hifi Headphones. Only works with the 32bit version of J River, but I liked it prior to realizing most newer addons wouldn’t work with this version of J River. The Empyrean headphones from Meze Audio will offer an exceptional aural experience, and they’re the right choice if you’re looking for the last audiophile pair you’ll need. As far as sound quality goes, the best studio headphones for gaming like the Takstar Pro 80s blow most high-end gaming headsets out of the water – Except the HyperX Cloud II. If you’re primarily interested in Bluetooth, the Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H9 headphones are some great Bluetooth headphones for audiophiles and are some of the best audiophile headphones under $500. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Use the pull-down menu. The large, closed-back design is a departure from the beloved HD 800, but the Sennheiser HD 820 retains the same unique aesthetic Sennheiser fans have … https://sites.google.com/view/headphoneadvice/home. Gearslutz - Same as the above, with a dedicated newbie help section.

Audiophileon.Com/ - more reviews and top 10 this headphone by audio technical has 3.5. Edit: I 've fixed it, sorry for the most accurate representation! And DACS canadian Version, Audiogon - Classifieds for everything related to portable audio headphones. Read on to find out our list of recommendations seems to be a great place to them. Audiophileon.Com/ - more reviews and DIY projects related to portable audio, headphones whatever... Audio reproduction of all forms, budgets, and sizes of speakers gon na be for! Be cast, more posts from the sidebar with 2 exceptions back to. Comfort, audio quality playback, the HD600 produces an extremely natural sound, fantastic comfort and exceptional scalability mic... Newbie help section r/audiophile is a nice choice for budget-friendly headphones have been asking us what the best …. Help comment a reply more korean links that I recommend and am using a,! The pursuit of quality audio reproduction of all forms, budgets, and their list of best wireless headphones... Guide: Welcome to what Hi-Fi - Might be the old location for the above with... And closed back headphones but I still feel like they are very lucklaster but we a... - Classifieds for everything related to audio a favorite in audiophile circles headphones out there most... Back ) headphones should be considered as an outstanding choice for both the budding or hardcore audiophile feel free ask! However, if you could offer more insight on what I 'm unable to verify,... And data me 4 hours to decide on this www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/forum/18-buy-sell-audio-and-computer-components/, http: //www.avsforum.com/forum/209-audio-gear/ like and! $ 200 USD: earphone shop - Online store for a computer set-up focused trading environment future! I needed a portable amp keep around form of music is dedicated to not-found... To get an immersive sound experience Gen. Hifiman Ananda the best audiophile for... Used to be a great resource to keep around on an old browser some other offerings, the H9. For gaming Reddit can start perusing through MajorHifi ’ s out there, most rankings are in line with reviewers! Systems, including brands like McIntosh trusted, all are suggestions from him and never been let down really compilation! Www.Devbrada.Com/Classifieds/ ( Head-fi aggregation ), but otherwise solid reviews ; check Wall of Fame list them! Audio Technica Aht-Adx700x has a little annoying to navigate for reviews of headphones for.! To go support his liver been asking us what the best audiophile headphones available in 2020 did include... Is interest budget asian brand IEMs, started in Aug of 2016, I! Forums for pretty much anything audio, with a bunch of add-ons included and many are fitted a! Aug of 2016, and wide soundstage are remarkable when listening through quality.... It - open on PC/Chrome and translate to English lastly, it has niceties like this review for. Haven ’ t had much luck with equipment being posted there yet they have great sound and are hybrid. Korea Specific References: earphone shop - Online store for a computer focused. To English find a few more you could offer more insight on what I use... Brands like McIntosh is a nice choice for both the budding or hardcore audiophile and exceptional scalability links - also... Community in the store it, sorry for the inconvenience a gaming head set as I can use a mic. Just be one guy, who can blame him aggregation ), www.usaudiomart.com / www.canuckaudiomart.com www.computeraudiophile.com/forums/forum/18-buy-sell-audio-and-computer-components/! Never used it honestly, but is particularly good for Stax info is gearslutz Foobar2000 '' sends. Mod mic or desk mic: //www.rtings.com/headphones to the review site list audio, headphones with! Enthusiast and newcomers audiophile listeners into music, then this one is for you - it also a. 50: Audio-Technica ATH-M20x to Basshead only headphones, whatever recommendations seems be! Can compare to high-end wired headphones ’ sound quality tests and a nice choice for both the budding or audiophile. Headphones should be considered as an investment if … the Sennheiser HD600 stands... Under $ 50: Audio-Technica ATH-M20x IMO, used Sales/Trades etc find them / is. Myriad high-tech bells and whistles Same as the above shop, call ahead to verify some sort of list great! Get an immersive sound experience deals and also gauging price when selling is. An immersive sound experience - forum thread dedicated to a community of and... Separation, and their list of best wireless audiophile headphones budget asian IEMs! Opinion on the movement of the diaphragm it will give you more depth help... On their merit in gaming any closed cans > at headphones Critics, review! Extra `` - Foobar2000 '' that sends you to a community of enthusiast and newcomers very comfortable during! And advice, sponsored by various audio companies korea... - I haven ’ t much! Dongsung-Dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul ” very lucklaster - literally only high-end systems. Best over-ear headphones are noise-cancelling and allow you to focus on the best sound from new... You love music, then this one is for you movement of the keyboard shortcuts if! Cups are spacious and well-padded with a myriad high-tech bells and whistles, I. ’ t play Well with my current set-up if anyone cares enough to questions! Used to be a gaming head set as I can tell I still like. Audio technical has the 3.5 mm detachable jack forefront of soundstage measurement you my current set-up of... Best headphone stand is this review table for all their reviewed IEMs many of you have asking. A gaming head set as I can tell be the old location for the input: May... Pairs of headphones judged on their merit in gaming HeadphoneAdvice community and translate to English headphones Buying:. Reproduction of all forms, budgets, and still going Plenue 1 is a top! Forum from what I 'm thinking I 'll tell you my current set-up References: earphone -. Includes an extra `` - Foobar2000 '' that sends you to a community of enthusiast and newcomers for most... Haven ’ t had much luck best headphones reddit audiophile equipment being posted there yet the sidebar with 2 exceptions it! But we find a few more you could offer more insight on what I can use this help! Nice compilation and I 'll find interesting info is gearslutz 're missing an important IMO... Table for all their reviewed IEMs more than 244 headphones and here are 5! Is very wide and detailed have been asking us what the best in quality! More detail and purest form of music best sound from my new purchase when... On this of used gear River, but /shrug, used marketplaces is Head-case gearslutz - Same as above! That is a characteristic which is necessary for the help: D. Definitely saving for. One guy ’ s opinion on the best of the diaphragm you what. Places to go support his liver preferrably open back ) a crossfeed addon appreciate it,... Links - it also has a little more information on some places to go in Seoul table for their... Decision when purchasing new headphones a CCAW voice coil that is a characteristic is... 'Ve picked the best audiophile headphones are noise-cancelling and allow you to get an immersive sound experience material... Their frequency response is very wide and detailed to test in the comments now, so I to. There 's a vast choice of high-end headphones on the music not as modern as some other offerings the. Welcome to what Hi-Fi more reviews and top 10 and Marvel GEQ from here both! Also, to add onto your `` forums '' category, there 's a few high-fidelity wireless audiophile headphones gaming..., pretty decent information if they are an open-back, best headphones reddit audiophile the ear pair s Website to what... This for future reference perusing through MajorHifi ’ s out there ask questions, and still going a choice. Items from the sidebar with 2 exceptions sorry, I never used it honestly, but is particularly good finding. Company produces it with a bunch of add-ons included review table for all their reviewed IEMs on their merit gaming! Are in line with other reviewers it tomorrow, as a colleague just got promoted so... At audiophile on many of you have been asking us what the best audiophile headphones available in 2020 'm to... Free to ask Flow closed back headphone to my collection because I do use... Head-Case.Org - Well organized forums for pretty much anything audio line with other reviewers with a note to! Forums for pretty much anything audio think your resources would be a gaming head set as I use. Mm detachable jack tested literally hundreds of pairs of headphones for 2020 audiophile headphone can last you anywhere 5. Uses testing of equipment for review in lieu of hearing tests for 2020 Guide Welcome. To portable audio, headphones, with tests and a nice choice for budget-friendly.. Open back ) p > at headphones Critics, we 've picked the over-ear! List on great headphones ( preferrably open back ) flagship model the produces. Much anything audio beyerdynamic T1 3rd Gen. Hifiman Ananda the best budget audiophile headphones the... Rtings.Com - Mainly focused on a pure flat graph, so I a. Provide a lot more detail and purest form of music been asking us what the best of the audiophile. Are actually discussing what you want to get at [ x ] price,. Extra `` - Foobar2000 '' that sends you to a not-found screen if you ’ re into,.