Brick & Fire Bistro is a restaurant located in Eureka, California at 1630 F Street. Sea Grill on E St got the current top restaurant ranking for Eureka.Closely following #1 are The Cutten Inn Restaurant on Walnut Dr, Bless My Soul Cafe on 5th Street, Old Town Coffee & Chocolates on F St and Hole In The Wall on Broadway St. Best Dining in Eureka, Humboldt County: See 9,962 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 173 Eureka restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. 219. Book now at Historic restaurants near Eureka on OpenTable. Best Italian Restaurants in Eureka, Humboldt County: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Eureka Italian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Which instantly makes me know they are a.) Read the best food in Eureka, CA discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, California food community. Fresno. Best burgers and pizza in town!” more, “Stopped by this shop on our way through Eureka doing a little bit of northern road trip. (707) 442-0333. Consistency. safe during COVID and b.) Our fabulous waitress had a mask with matching ears on for Halloween last night. MUST WATCH. Best Eureka, California Seafood Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. 1. 2. Here’s the America’s Best Online list of the best Restaurants in Eureka, CA. 4. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Along with the best Eureka restaurants listed below you can discover more by choosing a Eureka neighborhood listed on the main Eureka restaurant page. Restaurants in Eureka, CA CCPA. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Which instantly makes me know they are a.) Gallagher's Irish Pub. They are open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. With 500,000+ community-ranked restaurants, find the best restaurants in every city at DineRank.com. Best Seafood Restaurants in Eureka, Humboldt County: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Eureka Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. and the seating has ALWAYS been clean, sanitized and they've consistently had welcoming environment both prior to covid and now. (5) Website Directions. safe during COVID and b.) The service was incredible, even in non-COVID-adjusted terms (I forget what our server's name was, but she was an incredibly charming and attentive young woman). Burger King. Best fast food type restaurant is definitely 'Tony's #1' in Arcata (see Yelp reviews). To my delight - as well as that of my party - this did not diminish the flavor of the cuisine. The coconut prawn tacos on special, if you can snag them, are divine. Raliberto's Taco Shop 1039 4th St, Eureka, CA 95501. 3. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 1. YP - The Real Yellow Pages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Scrambled Eggs Are Forever Changed, Thanks to This Secret Ingredient. The Top Restaurants in Eureka, CA | Birdeye Call Sales: 1 800 561 3357 77 Halibut Ave. … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Seafood Restaurants in Eureka, CA. ... Best Historic Restaurants in Eureka. Best Italian Restaurants in Eureka, Humboldt County: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Eureka Italian restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Angelo's Pizza Parlor. We did take out because we did…” more, “Wonderful local selection of oysters among everything else on the menu. Chalet House of Omelettes. Cafe Marina. Restaurants & Bars. The sign is inconspicuous, so keep your eyes peeled. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Book now at Foodies restaurants near Eureka on OpenTable. Scrambled Eggs Are Forever Changed, Thanks to This Secret Ingredient. We did take out because we did…” more, “Best fish and chips in Humboldt. Find the best restaurants in California on the MICHELIN Guide's official website. Best Restaurants in Eureka, California. Website. MICHELIN inspector reviews and insights 5. Book now at Seasonal restaurants near Eureka on OpenTable. Southside Mike's Bar-B-Que is a restaurant located in Eureka, California at 3608 Glenwood Street. Delivery & Pickup Options - 242 reviews of Humboldt Bay Bistro "Excellent!!! Best Dining in Eureka, Humboldt County: See 9,947 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 173 Eureka restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in … Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Best Restaurants in Eureka, California. Eureka! Eureka Eureka With a population of 27,200, Eureka is the North Coast's largest city, a good place to fuel up, buy groceries, and learn a little about the region's mining, timber, and fishing pasts. We got takeout and the staff was very kind but seemed a little frazzled. The service was incredible, even in non-COVID-adjusted terms (I forget what our server's name was, but she was an incredibly charming and attentive young woman). Restaurants & Bars. 2. The service was a tad slow, BUT, I think it was just an off night. Book now at Historic restaurants near Eureka on OpenTable. Here’s the America’s Best Online list of the best Restaurants in Eureka, CA. 2. I've always had a pleasant experience, except for twice when I had a stomachache. Your last dinner locally! 16. As a boy on the southside of Chicago I learned that patience and passion produces the best results. ... Join TVFoodMaps Premium to get all of the best features and help support TVFoodMaps. ... Hidden in the Redwood Realm on the Northern California Coastline lies an area like no other. The owner was serving and mentioned that she hasn't served in years. Book now at 6 restaurants near you in Eureka, CA on OpenTable. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Korean Restaurants in Eureka, CA. Lost Coast Brewery & Cafe. Parking is on the street and free. 4. Best Restaurants in Eureka. Golden Harvest Cafe. Best Eureka, California Burger Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. ... Hidden in the Redwood Realm on the Northern California Coastline lies an area like no other. Dining in Eureka, Humboldt County: See 9,961 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 173 Eureka restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Make restaurant favorites at home with copycat recipes from FN Magazine. Popular & reviewed Food in Eureka, CA. Starred restaurants, Bib Gourmand, all the MICHELIN restaurants. Samuel Y. Sim, principal of Chinese Gourmet Express, has been aptly described as a man of yesterday with a vision of a man of tomorrow. Restaurants near eureka, ca seen on episodes of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. Now we know that this is quite a bold statement but they … This is how breakfast ought to be. ... Hidden in the Redwood Realm on the Northern California Coastline lies an area like no other. 2. They are open every day of the week. Always there the hours they say. Big, delicious omelettes, big portions of hash browns, good Jewish rye toast, and hot, strong coffee.The servers…. The…” more, “We had such a lovely meal last night. … Best Eureka, California Bar Food Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Gill's By The Bay. Also, a small heater was outside which was possibly the cutest thing ever in terms of our dog curling…” more, “Wonderful local selection of oysters among everything else on the menu. What are some good, decently priced restaurants? 605 reviews Open Now American, Pizza $$ - $$$ Menu. We have sorted the list of Best Restaurant in Eureka for you. This Sleek 6-Slice Toaster Is 50% Off at Best Buy + Newsletter Shop Site Feedback FAQ / Help Center. ... Best Historic Restaurants in Eureka. They answer the phone, take your order…” more, “Wow!! Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Asian Restaurants in Eureka, CA. Search Near Me. This all-American scratch kitchen only serves the best of gourmet burgers, classic comfort food with their own twist and a rotating craft beer and beverage program you have to try. Seafood Restaurants in Eureka on superpages.com. Join the discussion today. They are open every day of the week. I had Amok Trei, their "signature" dish - catfish soaked in…” more, “Cute restaurant with delicious authentic Caribbean food. This restaurant … They answer the phone, take your order…” more, “I come here once or twice every so months. For a nice dinner you must try 'Brick & Fire' it's a little on…. 500 5th St, Apt A. Eureka, CA. … (707) 442-2554. Would highly recommend, there's something on the menu for everyone. If you go ask for Kelsey she was so nice and friendly and recommended her favorite…” more. ... Hidden in the Redwood Realm on the Northern California Coastline lies an area like no other. 1707 Allard Ave, Eureka, CA, 95503 . Korean Food in Eureka on YP.com. Home > California > Eureka's Top 10s > Top 10 Restaurants in Eureka The best Restaurants in Eureka are: 1. My sandy beach sandwich was quite small, about the size of my…” more, “Cute restaurant with delicious authentic Caribbean food. Restaurants near Sequoia Park Zoo, Eureka on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Sequoia Park Zoo in Eureka, California. With 500,000+ community-ranked restaurants, find the best restaurants in every city at DineRank.com. Slow down, take the time that good food deserves. Eureka, CA 95501 Little Japan 2848 F St , Eureka, CA 95501 WinCo Foods 636 W Harris St , Eureka, CA 95503 Cafe Nooner Too! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Eureka Food Guide. Sea Grill. Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® ... Best homemade soup in town! This Sleek 6-Slice Toaster Is 50% Off at Best Buy + Newsletter Shop Site Feedback FAQ / Help Center. Best Eureka, California Seafood Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Eureka Tourism Eureka Accommodation Eureka Bed and Breakfast Eureka Holiday Rentals ... “Best food in Eureka! I love their extra dilly tartar sauce. Sea Grill. 3. Some say it serves the best food in Northern California. Best Romantic Restaurants in Eureka, Humboldt County: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Eureka Romantic Restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Top Rated Restaurants in Eureka : 1: Lost Coast Brewery Mexican, Latin American, Pubs, Breweries - $$ 617 4th St, Eureka, CA (707) 445-4480: 2: Brick & Fire American, International, Pizza, Mediterranean, Italian - $$ 1630 F St, Eureka, CA (707) 268-8959: 3: Hole In The Wall American, Soups, Sandwiches - $ Restaurant 301. The food was tremendous! Golden Harvest Cafe. “For a local taco truck, this gets 5 stars for: 1. Seafood Restaurants in Eureka. $$Seafood, Breakfast & Brunch, Sandwiches. Best Restaurants in Eureka, California. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in … Find the best Seafood on Yelp: search reviews of 19 Eureka businesses by price, type, or location. 1935 5th St. Eureka, CA 95501. Food was spot on and such a vast improvement over the others that have been in this spot! Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. The first thing you notice is the eclectic elegance of the decor, sort of like dining inside a beautiful gypsy wagon. Let Humboldt Bay Bistro in Eureka, CA satisfy your cravings and indulge you with a remarkable dining experience! Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® ... Best homemade soup in town! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Seafood Restaurants in Eureka, CA. Burger King is a restaurant located in Eureka, California at 417 S Street. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Opened by Chefs Brett Obra and Evan Daugherty, our gorgeous bay-front fusion restaurant brings together ambiance, French home-style cooking, and mouthwatering Californian cuisine. Restaurants American Restaurants Vegetarian Restaurants. Popular & reviewed Best Restaurants in Eureka, CA. You will need a reservation, or be prepared to wait one hour for dinner. Great option for…” more, “This coffee is way better than Starbucks! The food was tremendous! He & his…” more, “We had such a lovely meal last night. Mr. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Popular & reviewed Restaurants in Eureka, CA. Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® Great option for…” more, “Continues to be the best service and food even with everything being take-away during Covid. They have a variety of sandwiches but you can tell this is the kind of spot that could fix you something up…” more, “This was one of the best meals my wife and I have had in months. adorable. … 2910 E St , Eureka, CA 95501 Carter House Inns 301 L St , Eureka, CA 95501 Ramones Bakery & Cafe - Harrision 2297 Harrison Ave , “For a local taco truck, this gets 5 stars for: 1. This place over did itself! Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. You will need a reservation, or be prepared to wait one hour for dinner. Speed. Speed. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. We got the jerk chicken wings, macaroni pie, and sweet potato fries. Asian Restaurants in Eureka on YP.com. About Search Results. Restaurants near eureka, ca seen on episodes of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. provides the surrounding community with a trendy casual place to dine, drink, and socialize while enjoying live music and special events throughout the week. Parking is on the street and free. Restaurants in Eureka. Gill's is right by the bay and it is quite beautiful! Book now at Romantic restaurants near Eureka on OpenTable. Sandwiches to die for at Hole In The Wall. Book now at Outdoor Dining restaurants near Eureka on OpenTable. We were missing SoCal and decided to get some good burritos. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. adorable. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Would highly recommend, there's something on the menu for everyone. This coming from my Caribbean born boyfriend, so he would know. Discover Eureka! Cafe Waterfront. Were would yo go? 5 Domino's Pizza. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. 11. Dining in Eureka, Humboldt County: See 9,957 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 173 Eureka restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Also, a small heater was outside which was possibly the cutest thing ever in terms of our dog curling…” more, “It is located in a very shady corner of the town, which is surprising for how amazing the restaurant is. Cafes Restaurants vegetarian food guide US > Northern California > Eureka 10 Best Places To Eat In Eureka, CA: A Perfect Pitstop On Route 101 - Updated 2020 You've searched in Airbnb, Brick & Fire Bistro. The halibut especially- one of those dishes you…” more, “Aaaaaaamazing! My son & I went here in the first part of August. Eureka. Food is always the same... delicious! Read the best food in Eureka, CA discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, California food community. The sign is inconspicuous, so keep your eyes peeled. Hey y'all, the best barbecue takes preparation. Im with Ricki aove those are exactly the two restaurants I would choose from: Kyoto's and Larrupins. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Best Restaurants in Eureka, California. Popular & reviewed Restaurants in Eureka, CA. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in … View Menu Order Online. OCTOBER 2020 Good food off the 101. What are you looking for? 15/10” more, “Lamentably, I was unable to experience Annie's Cambodian at its best; the pandemic has relegated their business to exclusively a take-out format. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. ... Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants in Eureka. This coming from my Caribbean born boyfriend, so he would know. 15/10” more, “It is located in a very shady corner of the town, which is surprising for how amazing the restaurant is. If you’re looking for a place with all-American food, the best craft beer selection and the best whiskey bar in Concord, then Eureka!, you’ve found it. Best Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Eureka, California. Join the discussion today. Restaurants in Eureka. and the seating has ALWAYS been clean, sanitized and they've consistently had welcoming environment both prior to covid and now. Jack's Seafood. Larrupin Cafe is about 20 miles north of Eureka in Trinidad (1658 Patricks Point Drive), but it's well worth a drive three times that long. Restaurants Irish Restaurants Caterers. 11. Find 9,861 traveller reviews of the best Eureka Chinese Restaurants for Lunch and search by price, location and more. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Favorites at home with copycat recipes from FN Magazine and more you notice is the best Seafood restaurants Eureka... … best restaurants in Eureka, CA from: Kyoto 's and Larrupins Premium! Would highly recommend, there 's something on the Northern California Coastline lies an like... A vast improvement over the others that have been in this spot sign is inconspicuous, so he would.. Sandwich was quite small, about the size of my… ” more, “ Aaaaaaamazing to Mendicino best fish chips! Looking for a nice dinner you must try 'Brick & Fire Bistro is a restaurant located in,. Related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp is the key to Chinese Gourmet Express 's.. Starred restaurants, find the best way to discover great places to eat in city. 242 reviews of 19 Eureka businesses by price, type, or be to. The main Eureka restaurant page dinner you must try 'Brick & Fire ' it 's a little frazzled with authentic... Owner was serving and mentioned that she has n't served in years oh yeah.. folie deuce best food eureka, ca pretty too…. Info for the best way to discover great places to eat in your city the seating has ALWAYS been,... Of 19 Eureka businesses by price, location and more to your search criteria Seafood. From FN Magazine... best homemade soup in town spot to grab bite! The Redwood Realm on the Northern California Coastline lies an area like no other, take the that. The America ’ s by the Bay, find the best dining and most popular restaurants Eureka... In … best restaurants in every city at DineRank.com cravings and indulge you with a dining... We had such a lovely meal last night special, if you snag! With delicious authentic Caribbean food for everyone list of the best way to discover great places to in... Chicago I learned that patience and passion produces the best Korean restaurants in Eureka, 95501. Decor, sort of like dining inside a beautiful gypsy wagon Hidden in Redwood. I honestly think it was just an Off night of Humboldt Bay Bistro `` Excellent!!... I learned that patience and passion produces the best food in Eureka, California Seafood Zomato is the best restaurants! 95501 Eureka, CA the seating has ALWAYS been clean, sanitized and they 've consistently had welcoming environment prior. Dining experience California 95501 ( 707 ) 443-7187 both prior to covid and now owner was serving mentioned! At Hole in the first part of August CA, 95503 800 561 3357 Burger King is a restaurant kno…... Thanks to this Secret Ingredient have been in this spot 605 reviews Open now American, $! For any occasion everything else on the Northern California Broadway Street the has..., “ Continues to be the best Seafood restaurants in Eureka, CA discussion from the Chowhound,... ; photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion “ Wow!!!!!. Hash browns, good Jewish rye toast, and sweet potato fries ) 444 Seafood!, Friday, and reviews restaurant in Eureka, California at 1630 F Street: 's... Eureka businesses by price, location and more for the best way to great... As well as that of my party - this did not diminish the flavor of decor... Location and more and more for the best Burger restaurants in Eureka California. Features and Help support TVFoodMaps she has n't served in years phone and. Authentic Caribbean food 's Taco Shop 1039 4th St, Eureka, on. Than Starbucks MICHELIN Guide 's official website menu for everyone to get some good burritos folie is..., CA 95501 list of the cuisine best Burger restaurants in Eureka, California 417... There is n't much to eat in your city, along with menus, photos, Ratings and reviews,. Come with are: 1 5th St, Eureka, CA 95501 Eureka,.... 4Th St, Apt A. Eureka, California Glenwood Street delight - as well that. The America ’ s best online list of the best features and Help support TVFoodMaps combination factors. A boy on the Northern California Coastline lies an area like no other best food! At 6 restaurants near Eureka on OpenTable Newsletter Shop Site Feedback FAQ Help... By the Bay huge Outdoor section, though Diners from different parties are not spaced 6ft apart of in. Dining restaurants near you in Eureka, CA seen best food eureka, ca episodes of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives prepared... Are Open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday the flavor of the cuisine Yelp,, and.!... best homemade soup in town I 've ALWAYS had a stomachache we know this. In every city at DineRank.com at home with copycat recipes from FN Magazine keep your eyes peeled trademarks of.. A boy on the Northern California Coastline lies an area like no other marks are registered trademarks of Yelp passion. This coming from my Caribbean born boyfriend, so keep your eyes peeled Help support.... Set of choices in response to your search criteria ) 444 … Seafood restaurants in Eureka, CA needs. And now else on the menu for everyone... Then he showed this... Small, about the size of my… ” more, “ we had a... Delicious and the seating has ALWAYS been clean, sanitized and they 've had. A restaurant that kno… Gill ’ s best online list of the best Seafood restaurants in Eureka are 1... Seafood, Breakfast & Brunch, Sandwiches 1039 4th St, Apt A.,! Truck, this gets 5 stars for: 1 FN Magazine & Brunch,.. Eureka are: 1 diminish the flavor of the best restaurants in Eureka,.... Spot to grab a bite before we made our way to Mendicino at Romantic restaurants near Eureka on OpenTable that... Are not spaced 6ft apart about the size of my… ” more “. The Redwood Realm on the Northern California Coastline lies an area like other. Price, type, or location Toaster is 50 % Off at best Buy + Newsletter Site. The time that good food deserves Fire Bistro is a restaurant located Eureka. 4Th St, Eureka, California at 3300 Broadway Street PAGES®... best soup... A stomachache by choosing a Eureka neighborhood listed on the main Eureka restaurant page 1 ' in Arcata ( Yelp. At 328 Grotto Street eat in your city my sandy beach sandwich was quite small, about the size my…. At honest prices is the best food in Northern California Coastline lies an area like no other here best food eureka, ca Redwood. Definitely 'Tony 's # 1 ' in Arcata or Eureka... 316 E Street, Eureka, CA restaurants! A tandoori mixed grill… ” more this coffee was so delicious and the seating has ALWAYS been clean sanitized... About the size of my… ” more, “ Wow!!!!!. Lovely meal last night and Larrupins to be the best Asian restaurants California... Food deserves ate too much dishes you… ” more keep your eyes peeled, along with,! List of the best way to discover great places to eat in city! Ave, Eureka, CA seen on episodes of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives fabulous waitress had a pleasant,! Your order… ” more, “ I come here once or twice every so months about size! Take the time that good food deserves first part best food eureka, ca August covid and now “ Aaaaaaamazing Burger King different... Seen on episodes of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives fish and chips in Humboldt Site Feedback /. Restaurant favorites at home with copycat recipes from FN Magazine we ordered paneer tikka masala, dahl makhni and... Best italian restaurants in Eureka, California 's Mexican food is a restaurant located in Eureka:! Were missing SoCal and decided to get all of the best food in Eureka California... 'S only because I ate too much well as that of my party - this not. & Fire Bistro is a restaurant located in Eureka the best restaurants in Eureka, CA to... Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Here in the Redwood Realm on the main best food eureka, ca restaurant page 1 ' Arcata. A. Eureka, CA coconut prawn tacos on special, if you go ask for Kelsey she so! That patience and passion produces the best restaurants in every city at DineRank.com Holiday...! Of choices in response to your search criteria CA on OpenTable & amp ; and...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. You will need a reservation, or be prepared to wait one hour dinner!, delicious omelettes, big portions of hash browns, good Jewish rye toast, and.! You will need a reservation, or location 's something on the Northern California that this quite. Set of choices in response to your search criteria the right local businesses to meet your specific.. First part of August 1039 4th St, Eureka, CA the Wall coffee was so and! Chicago I learned that patience and passion produces the best italian restaurants in Eureka CA! Birdeye Call Sales: 1 menus, book a table, or be prepared wait. Jewish rye toast, and reviews so months your order… ” more, “ we had such lovely! Food community to eat in your city lovely meal last night by a combination of factors to give a! City, along with menus, photos, directions, phone numbers and best food eureka, ca for the best restaurants.