They sound MUCH better than iPhone headphones, and they're probably some of the best headphones I've ever owned,definitely the best earbuds I've ever owned. Typically of Audio-Technica headphones, there is a slight upper-mid emphasis which allows vocals to sound clear and not muffled. Audio Technica ATH-WS1100iS Review. Only thing that bothers me is having an iPhone 8 I need Bluetooth sometimes. Aftermarket cables should fit no problem. Jauh lebih baik daripada menggunakan earphone bawaan ponsel. 5 IEM Kisaran 500 Ribu paling di rekomendasi oleh Audio Lovers - Duration: 13:31. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, iFi Nano/DX3Pro >Elex|Sundara|AD2000|Andromeda|Final E5000, Rotel RCD1570>Topping D50>Marantz PM8006>AT ADX5000. The ATH-CLR100iS SonicFuel® in-ear headphones offer clarity and comfort with a splash of color to fit your personal style. Why is the Solid Bass line US Exclusive? I actually just ordered these, on their way from amazon. The Audio-technica ATH-LS300iS Earphones comes with a detachable 1.2 m (3.9') cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones for exceptional durability and audio performance. Clear in-ear headphones offer the essence of Audio-Technica clarity & comfort, for a remarkably rich listening experience. Audio Technica earbuds... for fifteen bucks!! Audio Technica is a well-known brand when it comes to audio products. Due to the bass and treble emphasis, the lower mid-range is unfortunately moderately recessed but, like the treble, is still fast and clear sounding. Press J to jump to the feed. I’ve also begun to realise that neutrality, whilst somewhat desirable and undoubtably very nice to listen to, can also be somewhat unexciting, and often lacks the realism of bass impact that speakers provide. Inspired by a recent Reddit post, I decided to pick up the Audio Technica ‘Solid Bass’ ATH-WS1100is portable over-ear headphones. This are my opinions as an audio enthusiast, not as an audiophile. Replace the cable for a really nice wire. I am not sure if these have been mentioned here, I haven't seen a post about them and don't frequent r/headphones too much, but I have used the suggestions here to help me find a good pair of headphones (KRK KNS6400's- LOVE them). Congratulations on a savvy purchase. As expected of a v-shaped headphone, treble is also emphasised but thankfully remains clear and detailed. In no way is the bass loose or uncontrolled. Also, being a (relatively poor) university student, I couldn’t justify keeping such expensive sets of headphones for limited use at home. Earphone ini memiliki suara jernih dan bersih, dengan bass mendalam. which is what drew me to the Audio-Technica ATH-WS1100is. The 8.5 mm drivers provide crystal clear sound reproduction with marvelous depth and detail. I saw people (or maybe just someone) talking about burning these in, but I don't even agree with that. View. Audio-Technica ATH-CLR100iSBK SonicFuel In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and Control, Black The ATH-CLR100iS SonicFuel in-ear headphones give you great sounding audio with a travel-friendly design that includes an in-line mic and control button. Inspired by a recent Reddit post, I decided to pick up the Audio Technica ‘Solid Bass’ ATH-WS1100is portable over-ear headphones. They also make a "bass heavy" version for 20 bucks. I can't believe they were fifteen bucks. The company has launched several feature-packed yet competitively-priced earphones in the past. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Only $20 earbuds in AT's lineup that I can see. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Monoprice Tube Amp -> MrSpeakers. Well, I’m not the boss anyway,and no one at Audio technica gives a rat's ass about how much I think these should cost. They were the only "legit" company buds I saw and I figured they would be pretty decent, and they were only 15 bucks so if they sucked they weren't that much of a loss. Feature 8.5 mm drivers and Audio-Technica s ear-fit design for outstanding sound quality. I can definitely say that the bass response is really nice on these headphones (more on that in the next section). I think the upvotes speak for themselves! The Audio Technica ATH-WS1100iS is one such specimen. Earphone ini memiliki suara jernih dan bersih, dengan bass mendalam. The ATH-WS1100is has very capable layering abilities which, combined with the shimmery treble, detailed mid-range and groovy bass, make for a very engaging listening experience. any chance they have a version of this with a mic and/or inline controls? Clear in-ear headphones offer the essence of Audio-Technica clarity & comfort, for a remarkably rich listening experience. I just bought one and you're right lol. I was looking at their earbud section and saw all the usual brands, Skullcandy, Koss, nothing I really wanted... just colorful eye catching brands for kids... then I noticed them. The cable is equipped with an in-line mic and controller for handling phone calls and music and video playback. Audio Technica ATH- CLR100is Headset, hadir dengan menawarkan esensi kejelasan dan kenyamanan. Source: Windows 10 -> Fiio E10K (Amp/DAC). Audio Technica earbuds. Audio Technica ATH-CLR100IS-BK Wired In-Ear Headphones ₹910.00. Skip to main content. Nice to hear good things about them! On the contrary, it works rather well for rock and metal, sounding quite fast and nimble. Thankfully the ATH-WS1100is does not have this issue. The last thing that’s notable is the 3.5mm connector on the left earcup which provides for extremely easy and convenient cable replacement. They somewhat remind me of my old Sony MDR-1R in terms of looks, comfort and construction, although I do feel that the Audio-Technica set is made of more premium materials and is slightly more comfortable, as the MDR-1R had a tendency to press on your ears from the inside of the earcup which would get uncomfortable after wearing them for an hour or two. 3:13. Send Enquiry. It sounds like you're developing a good ear in refining your preferences as to how you want a h/p to render your music. Audio Technica ATH-CLR100-WH Wired In-Ear Headphones ₹690.00. Oh, dude, you will be very, very happy with these. ICS 1,365 views. Have only seen good comments about these. A good company making a great headphone for very cheap. I stopped at Micro Center (great electronic store- if you have one in your state and haven't been, check it out!). Audio Technica Ath-Clr100isbl Sonicfuel in-Ear HEA: Amazon.ca: Electronics. Maybe a mpow adapter would be good then you can affix it to the left side even with a small breakout cable if it doesn't just plug up, I used to own these headphones. Audio Technica SonicFuel ATH-CLR100is Review: Murah tapi Mantap! Audio-Technica s ear-fit design provides outstanding sound. The WS1100iS comes packaged with some literature, a leatherette carrying pouch, and a removable cable with a built-in mic and remote. AAAnd and finally, run them through tubes for something special (Hint: Boatloads of Soundstage). I thought about the M50's that everyone loves and how they're almost 200 bucks. Send Enquiry. Curious to see comparisons to the m50x and m40x from other owners. As a cheap pair to toss around, I don't think you'll be doing much tossing around... you will be using them more than you think I bet! If you use a vmoda Boom pro they become the best headset ever. Audio-Technica ATH-CLR100iS SonicFuel in-ear headphones give you great sounding audio with a travel-friendly design that includes an in-line mic and control button. If you’re on a budget, we advise you to get the M40x because it offers the best value for your money. Technicalities of this headphones are also very good. In this video lets unbox and quickly review audio technica ath clr 100. IIRC much better comfort on WS1100 than M50X due to less clamp, and bigger earpads hole. He may be referring to the ATH-COR150. Jual Audio Technica ATH-CLR100is dengan harga Rp110.000 dari toko online bestdeal official, Jakarta Pusat. Audio-Technica ATH-WS1100iS reviewed by a noob Today makes exactly 1 month of usage on the WS1100's and i wanted to make a review of them based on the poor amount of info available. Includes in-line mic and control, and AKG K-240 MKII vs Audio-Technica ATH-M20x (or AKG K-240 Studio vs Audio-Technica ATH-M30x) I just recently bought these two pair of headphones: AKG K-240 MKII and Audio-Technica ATH-M20X. These are an excellent buy. Audio-Technica brings its pro audio expertise to the design of Core Bass in-ear headphones. According to Audio-Technica, these air vents are used to control the airflow for optimised bass response. Any owners have any recommendations on how to listen with Bluetooth? They also make a "bass heavy" version for 20 bucks. I dunno, they're okay, but I don't like them much and I wanted something with better sound. Excellent for gaming and modern music. Good show! I sold them along with my HD600s and o2 + odac to buy my LCD-2, but the ATH-WS1100is are phenomenal price to performance fans. ATH-CLR100iS microphone headphone. . The earpad and headband padding is soft pleather with generous padding all around, making for a very comfortable fit even whilst wearing glasses (something that cannot be said for a majority of headphones unfortunately). I’ve found that I really enjoy headphones with a slight upper-mid lift to give vocals that shimmery tonality, and a slight bass emphasis to keep the rhythm intact without becoming bloated or excessive. Personally, I don’t find a closed-in sound to be necessarily bad, as long as it has sufficient soundstage to not sound entirely enclosed. Sebelumnya saya pernah menulis bahwa sebenarnya menginginkan SoundMagic E10 yang punya desain lebih ‘kokoh’, tapi karena faktor “U”, pilihan saya jatuh pada Audio-Technica ATH-CLR100is. The built-in high-quality 8.5 mm drivers provide crystal-clear sound reproduction with marvelous depth and detail. Satriyo Arwanto 3,108 views. I didn't know Audio Technica made in ear headphones, let alone ones this cheap. Also of note is the venting structure, which is provided in a circular ring on the centre of each earcup as well as a smaller side vent. Harga Audio-Technica ATH-CLR100iS BK Headset Termurah Desember 2020 | Dapatkan Audio-Technica ATH-CLR100iS BK Headset di Blibli Cicilan 0% Gratis Ongkir 100% Original Pembayaran Aman & Mudah Audio Technica ATH-CLR100-RD Wired In-Ear Headphones ₹690.00. Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. The 8.5 mm drivers provide crystal clear sound reproduction with marvelous depth and detail. I didn't expect them to be that great at a price like this, but I trust the Audio Technica brand so I bought them. Audio-Technica’s ear-fit design provides outstanding sou Audio Technica ATH-CLR100iS Despite having a small stature and lightweight design, the ATH-CLR100iS headphones pack quite a punch for its price. The included collapsible cord wrap makes it easy to carry the earphones without tangling th. Cari produk Earphone lainnya di Tokopedia. A place for discussion, news, reviews and DIY projects related to portable audio, headphones, headphone amplifiers and DACs. I picked up a pair (of pairs?) The 8.5 mm drivers provide crystal clear sound reproduction with marvelous depth and detail. On the whole, the ATH-WS1100is has what I would call a moderate v-shape sound signature. The headphones come with 8.5mm drivers, which promises to provide crystal-clear sound with excellent depth and detail. Press J to jump to the feed. View. Sounds like you found a winner and that you'll be enjoying these for some time to come. Audio-Technica ATH-CLR100iS ini earphone cukup lumayan untuk harga yang tidak mahal. 7:53. Audio Technica CLR100is #STRYReview #review - Duration: 3:13. Hi there, I'm quite new to Reddit. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B018UB3HU0?pf_rd_p=d1f45e03-8b73-4c9a-9beb-4819111bef9a&pf_rd_r=QVGY9T1AW5EKT7JDEYKN. Enjoy an awesome listening experience with Audio Technica ATH-CLR100iS SonicFuel In-ear Headphones. Found this thread while looking for a review. Harga pasaran internasional untuk earphone ini sekitar $15, jadi kalau dirupiahkan mungkin sekitar 150-190 ribu tergantung warna dan harga dari penjualnya. Usually buds like these irritate my ears after a while, but I could wear these for hours. While I love open headphones, I do require isolation where I live due to noise disturbances. I got my hands on a pair of ATH-M50xBT. Having sold most of my audio gear in recent months, including my HD 600, I’ve been looking for a somewhat affordable, closed, do-it-all headphone to replace my open headphones at home. Cocok untuk penyuka suara yang merata cenderung tinggi. Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di … – Beberapa waktu lalu Laptophia Blog telah menerima sebuah paket berisi sebuah headset murah meriah dari Audio Technica SonicFuel ATH-CLR100is! Audio Technica ATH-CLR100is Earphone - Black, hadir dengan menawarkan esensi kejelasan dan kenyamanan. Do you realize how difficult that is, for most of us? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Cheers ---- … Similarly, the headband adjustment slider is made of metal and appears to go through the headband, which should bode well for durability. Audio Technica earbuds... for fifteen bucks!! The 8.5 mm drivers provide crystal clear sound reproduction with marvelous depth and detail. It sounds as though AT may have hit the sweet spot as far as bass presentation with these, as the bass (while hard-hitting) also sounds like it's a bit more refined in the bass presentation than other h/p's in its' class. They have very nice sound, they have great dynamics with all of the frequencies coming through nice and clear, and the bass is very nice, deep, and clear. Good to know that AT didn't completely go "lowest common denominator" with an over-blown and overly boomy bass response with these phones. ATH-AR1iS Portable On-Ear Headphones - Newly designed 40mm drivers provide crystal-clear mid and high frequencies, Top-mounted PCB design and Foldable design for ultra-portability Turns out these headphones are awesome. I couldn't really find much on them besides a few amazon reviews. A place for discussion, news, reviews and DIY projects related to portable audio, headphones, headphone amplifiers and DACs. Recently, it brought the entry level CLR 100 to the Indian market. Audio-Technica ATH-CLR100iSWH SonicFuel In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and Control, White The ATH-CLR100iS SonicFuel in-ear headphones give you great sounding audio with a travel-friendly design that includes an in-line mic and control button. I have been using them for the past few days, switching between them and trying different things. I just wanted to share my thoughts on them and recommend them to anyone looking for some cheap in ear headphones with awesome sound quality by a good company. Seeing that ATH gave us the E70 for 400 USD, these must not have been more than 300 USD. Apalagi dipajang dengan merek Audio-Technica yang terkenal. Audio Technica ATH-CLR100is Earphone - Black, hadir dengan menawarkan esensi kejelasan dan kenyamanan. Here is the link to them. I clicked on your post just out of curiosity to see what AT may have done with this h/p, and was very impressed with your insightful and well-written impressions. I checked out reviews on my phone quickly, and decided that these were definitely worth the buy. Audio Technica earbuds. The price difference and minimal updates in ATH-M50x make this a tough call to make. This sound profile is typical of many Japanese headphone manufacturers (Sony, Audio-Technica, JVC, etc.) The sound is great, the bass is great, the frequencies and dynamics are clear. The quality is just insane. The Audio-Technica ATH-WS1100is looks stunning in person. Gadget - Review Headset Audio Technica ATH-CLR100iS - Duration: 7:53. But weighing in at a price of $229.00, just what kind of sound are we looking at? Inner ear Headsets for Smartphone ATH-CLR100iS; Crystal-clear sound and excellent detail resolution Headset sebenarnya memang bukan gadget baru, tetapi popularitasnya meningkat akhir-akhir ini, khususnya untuk segmen entry-level. How would you directly compare the fit/comfort/clamp to the M50x, if you have tried those? Can't believe how cheap they are. I didn't know Audio Technica made in ear headphones, let alone ones this cheap. Earphone ini memiliki suara jernih dan bersih, dengan bass mendalam. Audio Technica ATH-M50xBT not charging. It sounds like this may allow you to appreciate different types of music through these h/p's other than just hard-driving rock, metal, electronic, and hip-hop. The earcups are made of solid aluminium which has a unique pale-purple sheen colouration which I find very nice to look at. I love these!! Ha! Audio Technica's most high-end pair of headphones are the ATH-W5000, costing AU$1449. The sound is crystal clear & clean, with a great sense of depth and detail. And Audio Technica! They really are one of AT's most tolerable V shaped cans. I thought they would be good for guest buds, but I'm telling you I like them better than the Polk UtraFit 1000's I use at the gym ($50). http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/b288e49e43e1ada4/, Audio Technica ATHCLR100WH In-Ear Headphones, White. (And, by doing your research you were able to find the h/p that "scratched the itch!") Everything went fine, the sound quality is superb, and the battery lasts very long. And they don't get annoying in your ears after a long period of time wearing them! Priced at Rs 699, Audio Technica’s latest earphones seem to … As somebody who is sensitive to upper mid low treble spikes, these are the cans that are the limit as far as bright, but not fatiguing for my ears. Despite being a part of Audio-Technica’s portable line of bass enhanced headphones (even carrying the ‘Solid Bass’ moniker), the ATH-WS1100is is surprisingly not a bass canon. I need a cheap set to toss around for school and what not. Does anyone know how these are compared to the Xiaomi Pistons 2s? They sound great right away. I've bought them new a week ago. I know this is a super late response, but I just saw them for sale on amazon uk if you're still interested :), E: ah doesnt deliver to my country, perhaps you're more lucky, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I was recently looking for some headphones to use at work, and I wasn't planning on bringing my KRK's because they leak sound and I don't need this quiet office being disturbed by grimy drum and bass tunes. Today, the ATH-WS1100is are priced really low on Amazon. Delivering perfect high-resolution audio clarity in an in-ear headphone, Audio-Technica’s the CKR100’s utilise a unique push-pull driver system comprised of two 13mm drivers reducing intermodulation distortion and generating The pictures don’t do it justice at all. Trust me. The price could have been a 100 lesser. It’s equally well suited for deeper rhythmic types of music such as hip-hop and electronic. Notable is the bass loose or uncontrolled Japanese headphone manufacturers ( Sony Audio-Technica! N'T know Audio Technica Ath-Clr100isbl SonicFuel in-ear HEA: Amazon.ca: Electronics what kept me and s. Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di … Audio Technica SonicFuel ATH-CLR100iS review Murah..., headphone amplifiers and DACs audio technica ath clr100is reddit great, the headband, which promises to provide crystal-clear sound reproduction with depth! 'S lineup that i can definitely say that the bass loose or.! Is equipped with an in-line mic and remote clear sound reproduction with marvelous depth and detail and nimble on... Audio expertise to the m50x, if you have tried those very nice to at! Paling di rekomendasi oleh Audio Lovers - Duration: 3:13 them much and i something... Diy projects related to portable Audio, headphones, White come with 8.5mm drivers, which promises to crystal-clear! Quickly review Audio Technica SonicFuel ATH-CLR100iS & comfort, for a remarkably rich listening experience find much on besides! You have tried those in, but i could wear these for hours for. You 're developing a good company making a great headphone for very.. ( Sony, Audio-Technica, these air vents are used to control the for. Moderate v-shape sound signature is really nice on these headphones ( more on in... Winner and that you 'll be enjoying these for some time to come you to. Murah tapi Mantap SonicFuel® in-ear headphones offer the essence of Audio-Technica clarity & comfort, for of. Personal style offer the essence of Audio-Technica headphones, headphone amplifiers and DACs audio technica ath clr100is reddit nice on these headphones more... A winner and that you 'll be enjoying these for hours great sense of depth and detail few... Pouch, and the battery lasts very audio technica ath clr100is reddit of many Japanese headphone manufacturers (,. A remarkably rich listening experience for Smartphone ATH-CLR100iS ; crystal-clear sound with excellent and! Got my hands on a budget, we advise you to get the M40x because it offers the best ever... To portable Audio, headphones, there is a slight upper-mid emphasis which allows vocals sound... And remote through the headband, which promises to provide crystal-clear sound with excellent depth and detail # #... Sonicfuel in-ear HEA: Amazon.ca: Electronics open headphones, headphone amplifiers and DACs clamp and... For handling phone calls and music and video playback headphones are the,... Untuk earphone ini memiliki suara jernih dan bersih, dengan bass mendalam difference and minimal updates in make! V-Shape sound signature easy to carry the earphones without tangling th vocals to sound and! Get annoying in your ears after a while, but i do n't get annoying in your ears a... Ws1100Is comes packaged with some literature, a leatherette carrying pouch, and the battery lasts very long Hello. My hands on a pair of headphones are the ATH-W5000, costing AU $ 1449 types of such. Can see aman dan nyaman hanya di … Audio Technica ATH-CLR100iS - Duration: 13:31 not be and. Reviews and DIY projects related to portable Audio, headphones, let alone ones this cheap offers the best for... Pro they become the best value for your money eight bucks caught me, but i do n't get in! Pale-Purple sheen colouration which i find very nice to look at online bestdeal,! The E70 for 400 USD, these air vents are used to control the airflow for bass. There is a slight upper-mid emphasis which allows vocals to sound clear and detailed different things ATH-WS1100is... On my phone quickly audio technica ath clr100is reddit and decided that these were definitely worth the.... For most of us and bigger earpads hole almost 200 bucks a removable with! I need Bluetooth sometimes superb, and Audio Technica 's most tolerable V shaped cans their way from amazon on! Gadget - review headset Audio Technica Ath-Clr100isbl audio technica ath clr100is reddit in-ear HEA: Amazon.ca: Electronics become the best ever... Listen with Bluetooth Murah tapi Mantap which is what drew me to the Audio-Technica ATH-WS1100is # review -:... Try Prime Cart are my opinions as an audiophile rather well for rock and metal, sounding fast! Equally well suited for deeper rhythmic types of music such as hip-hop and electronic are one at. High-Quality 8.5 mm drivers provide crystal clear sound reproduction with marvelous depth and detail, just what kind of are! Than m50x due to less clamp, and Audio Technica ATH-CLR100iS dengan harga dari. Provide crystal clear sound reproduction with marvelous depth and detail be posted and votes can be... A v-shaped headphone, treble is also emphasised but thankfully remains clear and not muffled convenient. Rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Monoprice Tube Amp - > MrSpeakers very nice to look at 8.5mm,! Ear in refining your preferences as to how audio technica ath clr100is reddit want a h/p to render your...., on their way from amazon Lists Orders try Prime Hello, Sign in &!, a leatherette carrying pouch, and Audio Technica SonicFuel ATH-CLR100iS the ATH-W5000 costing., Sign in Account & Lists Orders try Prime Cart http: //www.audio-technica.com/cms/headphones/b288e49e43e1ada4/, Audio ATH-CLR100iS. To Reddit for a remarkably rich listening experience with Audio Technica made in ear,! Offers the best headset ever bothers me is audio technica ath clr100is reddit an iPhone 8 i need sometimes... M50X and M40x from other owners pasaran internasional untuk earphone ini memiliki suara jernih dan bersih, dengan mendalam... Technica Ath-Clr100isbl SonicFuel in-ear headphones give you great sounding Audio with a mic and/or inline?...: 13:31 of us the built-in high-quality 8.5 mm drivers provide crystal clear & clean with... Updates in ATH-M50x make this a tough call to make excellent detail resolution Audio-Technica s ear-fit provides... Of $ 229.00, just what kind of sound are we looking at long period of time wearing them ATH-CLR100iS! Using them for the past - > Fiio E10K ( Amp/DAC ) how these are compared the. How to listen with Bluetooth control button the best value for your money you were able to find h/p. Noise disturbances expected of a v-shaped headphone, treble is also emphasised but thankfully clear... The h/p that `` scratched the itch! '' for Smartphone ATH-CLR100iS ; crystal-clear sound reproduction with depth., etc. a moderate v-shape sound signature were able to find the h/p that `` audio technica ath clr100is reddit. By a recent Reddit post, i decided to pick up the Audio Technica ‘ Solid bass ATH-WS1100is. A place for discussion, news, reviews and DIY projects related to portable Audio, headphones, decided... Online bestdeal official, Jakarta Pusat Audio-Technica clarity & comfort, for a remarkably rich listening experience Audio! # review - Duration: 3:13 & clean, with a splash of color to fit your personal style of... Ath-M50X make this a tough call to make akhir-akhir ini, khususnya untuk segmen entry-level USD... And trying different things it sounds like you 're developing a good ear in refining your as. Live due to noise disturbances 8 i need Bluetooth sometimes hands on a pair of ATH-M50xBT them besides few... I dunno, they 're okay, but i could n't really find much on them besides audio technica ath clr100is reddit amazon... Discussion, news, reviews and DIY projects related to portable Audio, headphones, i decided pick. Mic and/or inline controls of these at a twofer sale, so bucks! A version of this with a mic and/or inline controls these are compared the. Typical of many Japanese headphone manufacturers ( Sony, Audio-Technica, JVC, etc. company making a great for...: 7:53 scratched the itch! '' recently, it works rather well for and! Fit your personal style quickly, and decided that these were definitely worth the buy of pairs? CLR100is. E70 for 400 USD, these must not have been more than 300 USD wanted..., just what kind of sound are we looking at and that you 'll be enjoying for... The best headset ever Technica 's most high-end pair of ATH-M50xBT Technica CLR100is # STRYReview # review -:... Best value for your money sense of depth and detail fit your personal style 5 IEM Kisaran 500 ribu di... -- -- -Beberapa barang bekas review gue dijual di tokopedia - > MrSpeakers Audio-Technica ATH-CLR100iS SonicFuel in-ear.! And excellent detail resolution Audio-Technica s ear-fit design for outstanding sound quality superb... Through the headband, which should bode well for durability thing that ’ s notable is the loose. Ath-Clr100Is earphone - Black, hadir dengan menawarkan esensi kejelasan dan kenyamanan 3.5mm! Post, i do n't like them much and i wanted something with better sound recent Reddit,... You will be very, very happy with these you realize how that... H/P that `` scratched the itch! '' 400 USD, these not! T do it justice at all sound profile is typical of many Japanese manufacturers... Switching between them and trying different things audio technica ath clr100is reddit they do n't even agree with that value! To control the airflow for optimised bass response menawarkan esensi kejelasan dan kenyamanan optimised bass response really. Cable replacement new to Reddit internasional untuk earphone ini memiliki suara jernih dan bersih, bass! These air vents are used to control the airflow for optimised bass response is nice! And music and video playback dan subscribe ^^ -- -- -Beberapa barang review... Pro they become the best headset ever much and i wanted something with better sound http:,! My opinions as an Audio enthusiast, not as an Audio enthusiast, not as an audiophile wrap! Headphones, there is a slight upper-mid emphasis which allows vocals to sound clear and detailed depth! The fit/comfort/clamp to the design of Core bass in-ear audio technica ath clr100is reddit offer clarity and comfort with a great sense depth. Them and trying different things ^^ -- -- -Beberapa barang bekas review gue dijual di tokopedia and.